Buyout and inventiv reps?

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one is safe but seriously guys, what happens to Inventiv reps? Mostly gone?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How could you even ask? Isn't it obvious? Your contract is with Amylin and Amylin is gone!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad some inventiv reps left other jobs for the opportunity to Launch Bydureon and possibly get rolled over to Amylin ...only to most likely be out of a job again in 6 months!!
    Best wishes to all of you in finding another job again.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ventiv had a contract with BMS too so you never know...they might value having a trained sales force

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll take 6 months and be happy as a lark.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Synergy reps are the best in the industry.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe for 6 months then the CSO's are gone unless there is open spots in AZ/BMS in your area that you could try to get hired in for.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha! That's hilarious. You're on contract because you're just too good to be hired direct.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ rep here. If AZ has any input about your contract sales folks, they will all stay. AZ uses more CSO reps than any company in the world, including our "sample only" reps. They have made it crystal clear that they are well worth the cost.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If BMS/AZ want to keep up with Novo they will keep both teams. Easy to be negative in this industry but I feel this one is legit based on the products already being promoted, BMS will need the help to make sure all products are being taken care of.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone name a buyout when there weren't sales reps cut? I can't think of one.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talking w/ BMS manager and he said the company wants all 600+ reps and needs them. I think Inventiv are going to be rolled into the group as FT employees. I think the data shows how valuable they are and I'm a legacy rep. We have some sharp inventiv reps and I believe they are going to be retained. IMHO

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talking w/ BMS manager and he said the company wants all 600+ reps and needs them. I think Inventiv are going to be rolled into the group as FT employees. I think the data shows how valuable they are and I'm a legacy rep. We have some sharp inventiv reps and I believe they are going to be retained. IMHO

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I say is that BMS need to pay inventiv reps. That will be pretty funny when it comes to pay. How will they structure resp salary. I'm sure they will not pay the Amylin reps 100,000 base salaries, but we will see.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What else would you think the manager was going to say? No reason to be a jerk.
    The contract reps will not be rolled over into full time BMS or AZ employees. At most BMS/AZ will ride out the contract and maybe renew for another year.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any updated information for the CSO? Retained? Let go? It's been so quiet and there has been no updates given to the Legacy or Synergy reps since the national teleconference announcing the buyout.

What's the gut feeling out there?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is a crap shoot. You never know how the dice will roll. Good Legacy reps have solid relationships. Good Synergy reps are hungry and more affordable than their counterparts. I mean it really could go either way. I think it will depend on how everything is carved up. Who knows?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I think is funny about the r***** 15K bonus is that they screwed up on the power point presentation about 30 days after control you will be paid, and the contract that we signed. I would like to see what a lawyer would think about the misleading information.

Is the contract that legacy and synergy the same?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amylin (legacy) reps launched Byetta and Symlin. We educated our docs on this new approach to diabetes, how it benefits their patients, and generated well over 3 million scripts. It was a long battle, and to a large extent victorious. We paved the for Novo reps (and DPP$ reps)...who without a doubt benefited from our launch. Novo hardly encountered any of the battles we endured, and they owe us a great deal of gratitude....though that'll be the day when we get that. This "launch" was not an easy task, and we (legacy) have earned our pay. No disrespect, but you inventiv folk are in NO place to demand or command the same salary.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...what a rant against Synergy reps. Why do you think they are demanding higher pay than what they have now? Most are happy to be employed! Please keep in mind that most of them have many years of success (since that was the criteria for hire). You do deserve your pay but are not superior to them and may actually find yourself in the same spot they were in if you get let go after the merger.

Lets see how you feel when you become the next Synergy rep and are treated like dirt.