Buyout and inventiv reps?

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the playing field has been leveled, they will realign territories, look at the reps they have in each territory and cut or add depending on the reps. There will be cuts. Synergy as well as legacy. Whether your legacy and have been here 7 or 8 years launched everything, educated the docs and make a gazillion dollars, it doesnt matter anymore. Your just a number. Just like us little synergy reps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

r***** you are correct when you say "educated our docs" but you CAN'T SELL THEM. Why do you think you deserve more money when your numbers look like crap. We did this and we did that, but your sales numbers NEVER turned a profit. I go back to the point this company is run by r*****s that feel sorry for the sales people and don't want to fire your non-performing asses. If inventiv people are let go, I'm fine with it, atleast I don't have to hear your Charles Charles success stories how you "knocked it out of the park"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. I think Synergy is far more vulnerable to layoff than Legacy. Reasons: contract renewal for Synergy is option for BMS, and that makes it easy for them to easily cut reps, and two...Synergy is not the asset sales force BMS was buying.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been holding off replying. What you should look at is inVentiv's history with BMS. BMS reps laid off last year and not a single inVentiv rep laid off. It matters not if you are a contract employee or whether you are with Amylin directly, BMS will assess your performance, your location, what you bring to the table and then make the appropriate decision. You may even have to interview for your position. BMS people are a good group. Be thankful that you are working, that you are selling such a fabulous drug, and control what you can control. Your performance and your attitude. Here's wishing you all well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Synergy is not the asset sales force BMS was buying.... hahhahahahaha If BMS is buying AMYLIN for its sales reps, they need to get a rebate. I have 5 overlap partners and 4 of them are just educators that can't sell water to a man on fire.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard amylin reps got letter about potential layoffs.....guess what dickheads synergy did not....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dickheads really? Synergy/contract reps would not get letters about potential layoffs.. We did not buy you and you are not part of BMS.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Synergy will be in Dallas, time to press on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for saying that and being a realistic person. Many of us contract reps have all been with big pharma for years,won many a trip too and appreciate someone not being so full of themselves that they never had to take a job to feed their families. Well bigshot Amylin reps maybe you will soon have to do this too....better hope your not sitting across the desk from one of your old cso reps. This is a small industry and you never know who knows who.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you actually think Legacy reps WORK !?!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

legends in their own minds....love to see what they really sold when it comes to Bydureon launch...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go f*(k yourself poster. Not good enough to be hired? Really? Can't wait till you get your walking papers. Guess what- pharma experience in the real world is about as good as having "dick sucking prostitute" on your resume. You won't be taken seriously no matter how much hardware you take with you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In pharma, we are all contract reps.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is unfortunately the truest thing written on here! :(

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quick question- I'm interviewing for an open position with inVentiv. The recruiter said the contract ends in 2014 but that it could end any day due to the BMS buyout. Any recent news regarding the retention on the inVentiv sales force? Training is to take place in December- seems odd to spend the money to train just to laid off at the end of December. any advice? Thanks!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are on the contract side start looking for another job now. In the Dallas meeting it was made clear that the contract reps could interview for open bms/az spots and the current contract will be honored. Translation, synergy is gone as soon as the contract is done. Sorry but its the truth. Any contract person should allways be looking for a job, speaking from experience. Trust no-one about the stability of a contract.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard BMS/Amylin is "doing the right thing" by offering open positions to current Synergy reps, but when they are all filled, ie. 12/31/12, the contract will be terminated.