Buyout Announcement on 9/28

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 22, 2017 at 6:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. I really don't. Since i cant see anyone all day, I d rather surf CP and debunk idiots like you. Btw, are you sure that was milk coming out of your mouth?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i just spit out my iced tea hilarious.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not showing respect during the National Anthem is like booing at a Military funeral or anyone's funeral for that matter. It isn't Trump's National Anthem or flag, it represents our country and if you don't fucking like it here, then go play football in Saudi Arabia or Canada and see how much money you make and how much you like their leader. Fucking spoiled asses who went to college for free and most don't earn a degree because they are there only to play football. So they take the place of a student who really wants to learn and then turn pro in 2 or 3 years. Yep, they have a tough life. So should we take their protests seriously? Notice that the one Steeler who stood and saluted was a Military Cadet who served 3 tours in Afghanistan. I wonder why.
    The Cleveland Browns protested as a team which made me laugh because they are the worst team in the history of football so they can't even do their job well.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wel said

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes there are bad cops who target minorities and yes we have some bad politicians who only look out for themselves but this is not the way to protest those things. If you are sitting next to someone whose son or daughter sacrificed their lives for our freedoms then you show respect. When a funeral procession passes on the street you show some respect even if you don't know the person. Trump should shut up and the players should stand up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it was from your wife's tits!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a vet, if you think I fought and did two tours so they could kneel you would be correct. I didn't fight for a flag or a anthem. I fought for the constitution. What's the point of honoring a flag if we don't respect the values it stands for. Kneeling is not a disrespect to me, telling a American to leave their country for excercising their rights to peacefully protest is. I may not always agree but I respect the right. That's what makes America, America.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. That is what makes Sweden, Sweden or Switzerland, Switzerland. Our soldiers don't fight and die for the flag or for the national anthem, but it represents everything they fought and died for. The kids today have enough bullshit thrown at them without seeing their so called heroes and music idols disrespecting the flag that represents their country. When you see kids on their phones during the national anthem, do you wonder what their parents are thinking? We can have free discussions after the anthem is over. Hell they stood for God save the Queen in the U.K. and took a knee for their own national anthem. I say, let them stay in the U.K. then. And I do wish Cher, Madonna, and their equal morons would keep their promise and fucking leave.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stop already! Start another thread if you want to argue this point!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am guessing you are one of those parents whose kids spend dinner staring at their screens instead of talking with family. Respecting the sacrifices of others starts at home. If the parents are clueless then guess what.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You assumed wrong asswipe. Get over yourself and move along to another subject matter.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something is wrong when kids can wear shirts with the Mexican flag but cannot wear shirts with the name of the President in our schools. CNN and the other liberal hack news organizations condemn someone who would burn a Mexican or Jamaican flag but support those that burn ours. WTF has happened in this country when those that think the USA is the bad guy and all other countries are victims.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely! This is supposed to be about a pending buyout/layoff.....whatever.....I don't care what it ends up being, but we need to get going with it! There are so many reps just wishing, waiting, wanting this to happen. Please, stop this ridiculous circle of back stabbing co-workers, immoral push for programs to pay off high-volume prescribers, and continuous conference calls asking for feedback to blow sunshine up someone's ass who really doesn't deserve it. We've drowned in Kool Aid and the only survivors are the ones who can keep playing the fake game.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well there is always December!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the 29th of September now. We all know that in order to reach the stated $45 billion in sales that Pascal told the Shareholders that AZ would do (in rejecting the Pfizer bid), there has to be a merger or a layoff, or both. Keep throwing-out dates; eventually one will be correct!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big earning miss! Pascal will have new NA Finance get creative with how the Merck and the Aspen deals are booked.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva is looking more and more likely. How many of us will survive that? I am guessing not many.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hoping for buyout with or without layoffs by 1Q18.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geeeezus!... Who the fuck cares about your feelings on this? Total DUMB Fk!