Buyout at $7, or down to $4.50

Discussion in 'Allos Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2010 at 12:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Snookie and Goombah better decide soon. buyout price just keeps getting cheaper.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALTH closes at $4.50 today! I should be a stock market analyst. Hey ass clown execs, are those $12-15/share buyout offers still rolling in?

Let's see, 40% above today's close is $1.80. Hmmmm... My new buyout estimate may have to be lowered to $6.30/share.

HA HA! ROTFL

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buyout at 6.50 or will the stock sink to below $4.00?

The market punishes failure efficiently.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont worry Snookie berns and the Jim the situtation caruso have 13 million in compensation waiting for them at the end of this year. Yes, they have been a complete failure and no one is knocking at our door looking to buy us for 12-15 per share. The company is worth about 400 Million give or take our cash burn rate is 80-100 million per year and sales of folotyn will be 20-28 million. Not the 40-50 we thought early in the year. They have 5 quarters to sell the business or you can be the last to leave and turn out the lights. Snookie cant go to wall street and dilute the stock anymore unless he wants to see 2.50 price per share. I better do I more Peter Luger program cause I dont want to be stuck with the tab.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 year Low thank you snookie and goomba!

First approved product in rrPTCL
    Sales flat
    Morale even lower.

Still think its more important to synch crm to appear busy for a potential buyout? The silence coming from leadership says it all. They have no clue what to do. We are circling the drain people.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$4.28 today. How low will it go when another dilution and shitty folotyn sales are announced. Getting a little tense again here in Princeton.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a buy out at $7 would be huge. ASH will be here before we know it. Then SOLD!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shorts are pushing down stock to near 52 week lows

Can we expect a big number for quarterly revenues? Why cant you sell more?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Shorts are pushing down stock to near 52 week lows

No. Sales have been flat since we launched last October. No patients. No vision. No direction. No accountability at the top. Cant dilute the stock and we cant invent patients with ptcl. Cash is going fast we have about 90 days before the shit really hits.

C

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. Damn I'm good. I should have been running the company, not Eddie Munster. Even I didn't predict a swoon to 2.78 and tanking fast.

Guess Peter Pan should have sold when he had the chance. Wow, the impressive NSCLC data has The Street supporting Allos. Come on, Istodax, hurry up and put Old Yeller out of his misery!

ROTFLMAO

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im sure the 12-15 offers are rolling in. Its just hard to determine which one I should take....

Seen in the office yesterday....Schick sucking his thumb, Berns frantically screaming "who the hell keeps posting on CP", Bruce saying how the fuck do I unwind this mess, and Garry Allen was seen out in the hallway repeatedly pressing the button asking to Schicky to unlock the office door...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. Time to go on the Allos Yahoo message board and shake the confidence of the bottom feeders thinking this stock is going to rebound. LMAO because I know its not. Unless...Buyout at 4 or down to 2.50?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buyouts are typically at 10x sales plus cash in the small pharma market. That puts the value of the company at ~$550-600 million - about double today's share price. I'll take $5.75 a share and cut my losses!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allos' cash position does not help its prospects of being acquired. Zero debt, no pipeline, and a product that sells 35 million. A multiple of 5 maybe-not 10 for us. There is value in the global asset but given the fact that Folotyn will not be 70K per cycle in France or England or Japan because the govts will not pay for it.

Double todays price is still a 50% reduction in value since folotyn was approved. That tells everything you need to know about what the market thinks of berns and the direction of this company.

He couldnt convince BMS to bite, Berns chased CELG away, ABII might have made sense at one point. Biogen could use a 3rd product. Whatever happens we are done. Any company acquiring releases all of us.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bern's wasn't the one who drove BC, get it now!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Buyout at $7, or down to $2.50

ok sales, what are Q1 sales trending? $15 million +? Or are they as stagnant as the stockprice

I agree that Burns should be fired along with the rest of the incompetent management team.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Buyout at $7, or down to $2.50

This is the last week of the quarter!!! They will increase it one week for sales numbers.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$2.50 share price predicted last August. Guess Snookie did good.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$2.18 May 27, 2011. Epic Fail.