Buyout?

Discussion in 'Medicis' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2012 at 3:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard we just dodged a bullet. Anybody hear the same thing? Heard an offer fell through and don't know by who. If there is shopping going on eventually we will have a new owner, this is not the first time for me but I know the routine by now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop smoking bath salts before work, they are very bad for you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard it was either Valeant or Galderma.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the works and has been for awhile

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why was Liposonix sold off?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Legal defense fund

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is someone expecting some criminal charges perhaps?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, in a few short weeks, none of that money will mean anything. On September 21, 2012, a civilization-altering development will jam up our credit lines, mute the roar of our mighty military engine, topple the world's biggest monopoly, and send shockwaves across markets. A pivotal development that was set into motion just weeks ago now on a little-known island in the Persian Gulf has already begun to set off what could turn out to be the most violent economic reversal America has ever known. It will be an event that will impact almost every aspect of your life: where you live, how you live, where you go on vacation, the car you drive, the way you invest, the food you eat, the products you buy, maybe even the contents of your prayers.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tactics!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Valeant too from a doc that would probably know

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People everywhere are hesitant and worried. You see it in their faces. Hear it in their conversations. See it reflected in polls and see it registered in the ballot box.
    Just as an invisible, physical change of ions in the atmosphere signals that a thunderstorm is imminent, even before the clouds darken and lightning strikes, so too are there now premonitions in the air. One person after another, each in his own way, senses that time is running out on a dying way of life. It will be the reversal of everything you’ve come to know. Get prepared and do not stand idly by, and let your lifestyle be stripped from you piece by piece. Pray you are not unemployed when this shi- hits the fan.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Done deal

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any truth to this nonsense? Valiant was rumored awhile ago. I dint see anything abnormal with the stock as of late.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so this doc is on the board at both companies and is willing to provide inside information to you? this doc is willing to be charged with a felony just to provide you with gossip. there's no way you are that stupid.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until you see what happens Sept 21, 2012. Our economic world is about to be rocked, and when that music stops, you better hope you have a seat to sit in, because there will be no where to turn. Hope your strong enough to handle being a migrant farm hand, because there will not be much else for you. god help us all. These short term rep jobs at this company will cause your life to spin out of control in this new economy, in the weeks and months ahead. No one is buying out anyone until things shake out over these tumultuous time.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quothe Chicken Little: "The sky is falling, the sky is falling"

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So destabilizing is this event that the biggest names in politics and finance have tried everything in their power to prevent it, and for some years they succeeded. But due to America’s weakening economic and military muscle, we are finally coming up against resistance from our neighbors and trading partners. If you understand the events going on in the world at the moment, including the fundamental reasons that are driving them, then you can start preparing right now for the cataclysmic upheaval ahead. More money and jobs will be lost in the 18 months following this event than ever before. The biggest moment in megapolitics maybe just weeks away now.
    During those times, you do not want to be with a corporation that has a poor history of retaining their employees. And if your career is built on the shifting sands and not on solid rock, these 18 plus months could be the most desperate times you and your family have ever experienced.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy writes like Nostradamus.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are not going to all die, but we should not expect to continue to receive the generous government benefits at the low taxes we now have. Benefits will be cut, taxes will be raised, economic growth will stagnate and civil unrest will occur. Desperation is a template of what is to come. Sept 21, 2012 USA will go into free fall and the wave will cross the world like a fire storm. Cities will burn and the rule of law will be gone. People will starve , Anarchy, Civil unrest and high crime rates and it will be every man for himself. Being within the security of a large global corporation could possibly save you; however, in a company like this, massive layoffs could come in early 2013, and if so, god help you and your family.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God is spelled with a capital G.... No god will be able to save you. Only the one true God.

A thousand will fall by my right hand and a thousand to my left. But I will not fear because I wont be touched.

:)~