Buyout

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Aug 14, 2016 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No company will pay less and asssume a debt note that has a 12 percent interest rate like Pernix is paying. Not saying the entire note has to be paid inn full before buyout as you are correct. But the debt issue must be addressed with better terms. And this is where debt for equity swap after a reverse split will be the most logical next step from a financial standpoint. It sucks for investors short term. Long term could be the only saving grace.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not very smart. If a company pays......... Wait for it........ In cash then your rock solid point becomes moot. Every legit Pharma company in the world has access to that much cash.
    So all your whining doesn't make sense. If you graduated instead of getting a ged, you'd understand

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay less and use the cash they would have used to pay shareholders to pay off the debt. Get it?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These are old bonds that trade on the market similar to stocks. PTX bonds currently trade around .20 cents on the dollar for a deep discount. This is usually because there is not much confidence company will be able to pay principal when it is due. In the meantime tuts can get a nice return on the interest payments and have first say if company were to default.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates on buyout news?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No buyout until 2017. Project Panther at Pernix is officially put on back burner until several quarters of positive financials are achieved. Plus debt restructuring/dilution/equity swap is handled.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably more truth to what you are saying above if the rumor that Sedor is resigning as CEO due to a personal family situation is true. If true, I assume he will remain on the Board of Directors.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Published on respected financial news site today on Benzinga.... A Coordinated group of traders are calling around financial media outlets with false buyout rumor on Pernix. Expected possible high volume according to Benzinga report.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro you need to relax a bit, you have no idea if pernix is getting bought or not (like the rest of us). You are trying too hard to get people to believe you. No one really cares about you or your opinion. Before you blow a blood vessel maybe you should relax and stop trying to get people to listen to you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simply call Matt Duffy in IR at Pernix and he will verbally tell you that the rumor is completely false. End of story. If you do not believe this post. Simply take two minutes out of your day today and call him directly. He is a good guy that usually answers immediately. Rumor is completely false. Nothing at all to it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! You're the same guy that keeps on posting here without understanding how the whole industry works. Wether the rumor would be true or not true the policy of EVERY public trading company is to say they that don't comment rumors. So there is no WAY, again I don't care if true or not true, that someone would tell you such thing. You're a miserable troll with no life. You always write the same way so it's pretty easy to see which posts you have here.

Plus there's a good chance that Matt Duffy would not even be aware of any ongoing talks, if any.

Seriously, don't quit your day job...and if it is your day job, very sad.

...I guess you will reply something again like I don't care if you believe me or not but... lol and predictable.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Called Matt Duffy so clearly previous posters are lying. He said that company doesn't comment rumors.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the scene right out of Boiler Room! Knucklehead

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So wrong in boiler room he followed the boss across the street, the compliance guy was shredding at night.
    This was on a Sunday so clearly you have no idea about anything
    Knucklehead

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My agenda is to be an obsese, middle aged, balding, internet troll where I can feel somewhat important by posting on this site. I have no wife, girlfriend, and I am a virgin so this is really all I have.
    I crave attention so I post here. Even negative attention is better than no attention

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first step toward change is accepting who you are. Proud of you buddy.