Bye Bye Auxilium

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2011 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pack your bags the new Big Cheese will cut and sell you to the wolves.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome! Hope the severance is as good or better than past selling offs!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we were supposed to be sold 3 years ago never happened never will

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe me.... AA will sell it no matter what to make his millions..... Again. I worked for 2 companies that he sold and he was the only one that made millions. This is a game to him about how much he can make. Not about how he can grow a company. Good luck...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are an idiot go away no one cares if you worked for him twice or not----GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY what is someone buying? Testim? Xiaflex? please

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I rarely come to this site and have never posted. But, I wanted to see if there was a reaction to Adrian Adams joining AUXL. Boards hire Adrian because he is a pro at enhancing shareholder value. That is Finance 101 and this moron does not get it. Adrian rewards his people based on RESULTS. I did very well working at one of his companies. His leadership team and top performers did extremely well.

So disgruntled moron, get your facts straight. It’s about pay for performance and you were obviously not a performer at the two AA companies you say you worked for. And by the way, Adrian made some money at ISPH, but so did the rest of the “winners” including Andrew Koven, who made $4M+. This is all in the public domain. So, again, get your facts straight and start performing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy Holidays JRO! Someday my friend...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy Holidays Jeff Rosenstack, hope all well with you! Miss you buddy!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey asshole... I was a top performer and in a leadership position with both AA companies, and was paid very well. Enhancing shareholder value is an AA line. He's a pro at selling companies. Just look at his track record you idiot. And you r correct both him and his buddy AK both made a shit load, but not the employees who actually built the company. You'll see what happens. Good luck...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All we need is DTC. Lots of it. If that doesn't work, then what will? Spend the money!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Massacre internally today. Place has gone to hell

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If true, what happened?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tursi got rid of people he doesn't like. Beware.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did tim m take over for gale?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ruh Roh!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim and Anna- the most commercial FMDs became field managers. There goes the credibility of medical affairs as seperate from commercial. Jim is just as whipped to sacrifice compliance and ethical MSL and medical affairs activities being differentiated from commercial. The 25% cut in medical is just the beginning. What happened to reporting reorganizations and layoffs to the street?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you say sour grapes??!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you say "going down the tubes"? If not you should practice for your interviews that are no doubt in your very near future.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok so the news just came out: we are losing less money each year, prediction is by 2012 only 15 million and by 2013 we will turn a profit and thats a sinking ship to you? if so LEAVE NOW AND GET OUT!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The chance of turning a profit must take into consideration the Testim business income in order to do so. If the new product of BioTGel launches before the end of the year, there is NO WAY that Auxilium will have any chance of having a loss of only 15 million or any profitability chances. This company is heading in a bad direction and I hope that this new executive leadership will weed out the mid-level management that needs to go, hire GOOD QUALIFIED LEADERS, and reignite this company to become the titan it has potential to be.