Bye-Bye Epiceram

Discussion in 'Promius Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2011 at 9:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No more Epiceram, No more Promius Pharma!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean by this?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EpiCeram is made by Ceragenics and maketed by Promius. Ceragenics had been in Chapter 11 for a while and is not coming out of bankruptcy. As of 7/31/2011 Promius will not longer be marketing EpiCeram. EpiCeram will not be made any longer!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the information

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be from Quinnova or Onset. This is the only way u could ever beat us. Congrats losers. We get a better product and u get our sloppy seconds. U must be so proud.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If cloderm is so great why did Coria sell it! Your VP of sales left for Onset and you down sized 8 territories. Doesn't sound promising to me! Good luck, get your oars ready!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so it will just disappear or will someone else sell it?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just bye-bye! Great credibility with the doctors. Oh by the way for three years I've been telling you not to use steroid, Epiceram is better. Well forget that I was wrong, Cloderm is the way to go! Start writing me Cloderm scripts!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The product was bought by someone else in bankruptcy. Someone will surely sell it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For sure....whoever bought it didn't buy it just to kill it. I'm sure it will still be available and be promoted. Who bought it and when will Promius stop selling it?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh that makes a big difference!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First- we have always maintained that EpiCeram works great with a steroid for severe cases so we are not now talking out of both sides of our mouth.
    Second-Epiceram will still be available-just not promoted by us.
    Third- the VP leaving was a blessing as he was incompetant as Onset will soon find out. he has no clue about sales or sales people.

Please check your facts before shooting off your mouth.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check your facts, you're not talking to someone on the outside. And what are we selling now Promiseb and Cloderm. Cloderm, asked yourself why did Valiant sell it to us. They just bought Dermik and Ortho-derm to be even bigger in Derm, yet they sell us Cloderm. The high point of PP was Chicago and it's been down hill ever since. Never was a fan of either JWs. Time to leave this sinking ship. How do you explain that we started with 46 territories and were down to 36. Oh originally they were bringing the company down from 44 to 30, not 36.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only one person to blame for that and its JW. You are the only one who thinks this place is a sinking ship so do us all a favor and quit. The attitude of the company is positive for the first time in forever we don't need people like you ruining it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Time to leave this sinking ship"? You sound like every other dumb fuck on this site. I'd be willing to bet my paycheck you're someone who's already left. Take your bitterness elsewhere, this company is finally starting to be the company we were all promised it would be and we are all happy for once. Nice try though buddy

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so now we are going to be selling against the drug we worked so hard to get established? Wow! I think I have seen it all now!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what I'm saying credibility!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when are we selling against Epiceram?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously we aren't and anyone who is actually with this company is smart enough to know that so this person is obviously a troll trying to start trouble.