Bye-Bye Epiceram

Discussion in 'Promius Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2011 at 9:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least we are with stable companies and are still employed. Good luck jerk off.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think Onset and Quinnova are stable??????? That's the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can a company with two products that hasn't turned a profit be stable. Dr Reddy's is stable not Promius.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because we have one thing most derm companies don't have right now. A PIPELINE!!!! If you don't have that you're toast. Onset and Quinnova have no pipeline. Only a chance to bid on scraps. At least we have something to look towards!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it true that the whole name of the company is "Dr. Get Your Resume Reddy?"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its far from that. Stop trying to start stuff and get a job of your own!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why so defensive? afraid of the truth?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth is we are happy and things are going really well now. Another truth is that all these negative posts come during the work day. Sounds like something a person with no job would waste their time doing. I'm sorry you got let go but its time to move on and take your bitterness elsewhere. It won't work here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess they don't have wi-fi in your part of the country? Moron.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am doing home study for Epiceram. You know, the drug you guys couldn't keep? Now I get to make all the money of it. Sweet!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're going to love promoting it. Its a good product good luck.

To the poster above you, we are too busy doing our JOB to post on here during the day unlike you who is on here every morning at 10am while sitting at home in your in your PJs. And who is dumb enough to come on here from our work computers. Clearly you're the moron here. Now I see why we let go!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't 10 AM also mean 7 AM on the west coast? But you knew that already, right moron? Maybe you should quit while you're behind. It's getting boring to top you in this.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha that's a good one. ya we know who isn't making president's club. can't tell time hahaha

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought you were a rep posting via wifi from the field?? Now you're posting at 7am from the west coast every morning? Which one is it??? The more you talk the more you reveal what an idiot you are ya know? Hahaha

By the way, replying to your own post and laughing at your own joke? It doesn't get more pathetic than that. No wonder you haven't gotten a job yet!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of us have phones that allow us to access the internet and post without using a company computer, genius!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just laying out all the different options on how you can be wrong. you better stop before this eats you alive.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posting in the middle of the day now? Didn't you just say that is the wrong thing to do? Which is it?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Epiceram a good product?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great, easy to sell