Bye Bye Freshman/JV Team! The Big Boys are here!

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Aug 22, 2018 at 9:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huge cuts will be announced soon as share of voice won’t be needed. Pfizer will take it from here! PIPS to be handed out left and right. Do not trust anyone as there will be slim pickings for field sales force jobs AND Area Manager Jobs !!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total BS. Exact is in a hiring frenzy right now to fill positions

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Collegiate aged Inside sales reps are the future. It’s so obvious they want CG sales to ramp up way faster due to intense pressure. Major cost cutting measures will happen.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

jokes!! Exact will be running this show. Pfizer is good at pharma. The Cologuard sale is far, far from a pharma sale.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t run shit...LOL! The CG sale is not a pharma sale??? Do you work here? Reach and Frequency!!! Weekly Routing!!! Conference calls!!! Really??????

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this disaster is heading for the iceberg just like everyone was predicting. One pony in the stable and the stock has tanked. Managers are more concerned about themselves than getting the right people in place and the freezes will take care of that. Get out while you can!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean, the stock is up to $65 today. Hardly tanking. This partnership is the first good think Exact has done in a minute. Will most likely expose the sub-par sales org Diane has build, and if anything Stenhouse will use it to leverage her out of a job.

This is definitely a positive move and probably takes Exact out of the icebergs direct path.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't a pharma company launch Cologuard for Exact a few years ago?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! Ironwood

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock is up because of Pfizer, not ES! Pfizer doesn’t do anything out of the goodness of its heart and takeover is imminent. They don’t need to partner with anybody unless they are transitioning for an acquisition. Duh!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now this is funny. I worked at Pfizer and Exact. Exact is DEFINITELY like selling big pharma. Same model. Same nonsense. Calling on primary care is being the “low man” on the totem pole and any Pfizer reps who can sell move to specialty within 3 years. If you think selling CG is a great job, it’s ok, you just haven’t had one to know the difference.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to this guy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selling to PCP is the bottom of the barrel for sure.
    The difference at Exact is I’ve made more $$ off stock than I have in my salary/bonus combined over the past 3 years. If you don’t participate in the stock purchase program, why are you here?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New to this board. Be very careful getting your paycheck from the same place you hold stock. Very, very risky. Good luck.