Bye George!

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by anonymous, Nov 6, 2017 at 7:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye. Good riddance.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please take that a-hole Don with you!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is great news! Will GB also be replaced as BOD chairman? This jackass has crippled Cardinal; stock price hit a FOUR year low today. Agreed that the diminutive scum bag, otherwise known as The Donald, needs to be flushed down the shitter as well

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO SURPRISES HERE, BUT THIS MORNING CARDINAL REPORTED WEAK EARNINGS DURING OUR MOST RECENT QUARTER. LAY-OFFS AND TERMINATIONS WILL BE RAMPED UP. COUNT ON IT.

GB WILL BE CHECKING OUT SHORTLY; IF THERE'S A GOD ABOVE DON WILL BE GONE SOON, TOO. AND MAYBE MD GETS THE HEAVE-HO AS WELL?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Though this schmuck is out as CEO, he will still remain chairman of the BOD for another year. And Cardinal stock is down again today. Where's the bottom on CAH? How many 401ks have gonif GB and DC ruined?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great article on what Amazon's Bezos looks for in leaders/employees. It is not about being smart as much as it is about being right....track record of RIGHT business decisions. Wishing new CEO the best. Look for Right not just smart.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yes....I did not have as stellar a university pedigree as my boss, but I hit results for many years. Left a few years back in frustration and intuition the future was dicey. Cardinal's perf appraisal system is whacky too with some leaders doing 3 minus, 3 and 3 plus as a gaming tool to make people who hit results feel good about 3 plus.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AT YESTERDAY'S ANNUAL STOCKHOLDER MEETING GEORGE ACTUALLY SAID "I FEEL VERY GOOD ABOUT THE WORK THAT I'VE DONE HERE"

NOT ONLY IS THIS GUY A CONSUMMATE SCHMUCK, BUT HE'S DELUSIONAL. CARDINAL STOCK IS AT A NEARLY FOUR YEAR LOW, HUNDREDS OF PERSONNEL HAVE BEEN RIF'D OR FORCED TO RESIGN OR RETIRE DURING THE PAST 18 MONTHS TO PAY FOR HIS RECKLESS BUSINESS DECISIONS, OPIOID RELATED FINES HAVE TOPPED 100 MILLION CHEDDARS, AND ACQUISITIONS OF ITI, ACCESS CLOSURE, AND CORDIS HAVE PROVEN A WASTE OF MONEY--AS WILL THE PURCHASE OF MEDTRONIC ASSETS.

IT WAS FUN TO WATCH THIS NUMB-SKULL SQUIRM YESTERDAY TRYING TO BULLSHIT HIS WAY THROUGH SOME OF THE MORE POIGNANT AND DISTURBING AUDIENCE QUESTIONS. GOOD RIDDANCE--ONLY WISH GB HAD BEEN BOOTED A FEW YEARS EARLIER

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hurricanes are putting a beat down on the Irish and I'm loving.it. Knowing Mr Casey must be in agony is priceless. This d-bag needs to follow George out the door--and soon. It will be a very Happy New Year if BOTH of these a-holes depart together.