Bye Myo

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2014 at 3:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a crock! Jealous much?! To get to the Sr. Director (in Plainsboro), RBD, AVP, or VP levels here, you have to be the best of the best-in-industry.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gus, you aren't/weren't the best in the industry. That's why you were shown the door. Thanks for checking in on CP.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello All, it's Gus. As you know, MYO and I recently tied the knot and are very thrilled. Nicky didn't want to have my baby so My-O stepped up. We are both doing fine despite being let go. We miss you and thanks for looking after Juan Valdez and Master Myagi for us.

As for everyone else, we will return and have our space shuttle pick everyone up that we brought over

You lazy novo reps better watch out because we have spies everywhere.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His was recently let go along with Jen and the gang from the umbilical cord co.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gus

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was not let go. Please stop with the immature rumors. Nicole and I will be together soon, I am so tired of sharing her with MYO

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is he now? I saw him at a career fair trying to get a job. But also heard that he is starting a home care co so that he can annoy old people with his lame laugh & sexist comments.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was at the job fair chasing after every mediocre blonde girl that would look at him.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Gus could start the business with him. 2 of the worst Novo hires in history. Come on HR and legal! We know you agree!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We only hire the cream of the crop here. Its harder to get into management at Novo Nordisk than it is to be a Navy SEAL.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF were YOU doing at a job fair?

Oh I know. You were recruiting for NNI. Yeah right.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fortunately, I left shortly after the first meeting with Myo, where he ranted and raved about how good he is and the impact of making extra calls a day. No need to recruit for talent when they all leave on their own with someone like him pretending he's in charge.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember posted a prediction about his early demise in September, just a few months after his start date. He was such a flaming bunghole early on that SOMEONE (ahem, I mean ERTU) should never have pulled the trigger on that guy. I swear, we are successful in spite of ourselves!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. However, he claimed that all the success of So Cal was because of him! That's what a true leader does!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the collapse of novo all began once they fired this great leader.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget mini man Gustavo!

17. Gus Torres

Gus Torres Guest

Great leaders indeed. They chanted Myo's name at COE, sad to see the rise and fall of such a legend

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know that this is an old thread, but I have to say that anyone that knows anything about leadership could have smelt the pending disaster with this hire. I hope that he changes his ways before its too late.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the most hilarious posts on this thread! Seriously, Myo and Gus have to be two of the worst hires ever.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Our stock price has plummeted because investors finally discovered that I was no longer employed by NNI. I helped you guys as long as I could. Now its time for me to update my Linkedin profile."