Bye Xultophy

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jul 2, 2018 at 7:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, doubling per script pay after hitting 100% and Xultophy doesn’t count toward goal... E team off Xultophy. Acknowledging sales can’t hit the goals and it’s a sinking ship. Brand must grow 15% but very few nationally can. You already haven’t paid this sales force, so are we the first to go?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you dumb? Yes - Tresiba growth is vitally important, so let’s cut the sales force that promotes it. Pretty sure that’s not in the plan.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plan? Plan?? Did you say Plan??? We don't need no plan!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what your saying is that if I am at 99% to goal for tresiba my 120 Tex of xultophy that I worked for means ZERO??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let’s say you don’t meet your Tresiba goal.. then you are automatically at 0% for Xultophy which is 20% of the IC?! Sounds like a way to not pay. Am I missing something?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's exactly what it means. It's called 'putting your money where your mouth is'. You've been told Tresiba is a priority brand - if you don't deliver on your priorities, don't expect to earn bonus on your non-priorities.

And, I'm pretty sure you get a nice base salary - let's not get too carried away with claiming that you worked for ZERO.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These gimmick plans are a joke.

“You can only hit your Victoza goal if the average temperature for the month is above 74 and if Mars is in perfect alignment with Jupiter, while your in laws are on vacation. Otherwise you get nothing.”

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i wonder how the bottom of that boot will taste whe you get laid off

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hop, you’re killin me

10. DCS2

DCS2 Guest

We need you to sell the crap out of Tresiba now so we can get rid of you Q2. Not looking good Tresiba brand leads.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhhh...the standard retort. Sorry you're not going to get $3500 for 50 Rx of Xultophy anymore. Tough times - you actually have to do something hard to earn your money. Tough road ahead for chumps like you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two reps per territory would be sufficient in many of the territories. We don’t need educators or H reps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait is this TRUE? How am I supposed to know where Mars is, and what if I don't have any in-laws?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gonna be so good when the layoff comes for people like you

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure you'll be disappointed when I'm still here. Regardless, it's always nice to see how classy chumps like you are - wishing ill on others because they disagree with your foolish opinion of an IC plan. "You disagree with me; I hope you lose your job!!" I can see you crying and bashing away on your keyboard. Hilarious!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The boot lickers need a taste...

Enjoy your contract gig!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you don't have in-laws you get 0, sorry.