CA Rep & Management Culture

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2017 at 2:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing wrong with that. If it helps her move product it's a great think. The problem is you now have very successful females that seem to be angry because they were bothered or harassed. What BS is that. If you did not act that way you would have never moved up to begin with. Look what the great president say about females. It was funny how he stated he leads them with one finger. Did anyone care? It's just the way things are. Poor Harvey W. He is getting railroaded for nothing. I am shocked how these people come out go the woodwork to make such rude comments without any evidence or truth. Even here. There is only one way to move up. It's not a bad thing. Just expected behavior.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are making "fake news"

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true, don't fear, this swamp will be drained in a few short weeks. Not performing? Gone. Ctl been here way too long? Gone Rep sleeping/married to a ctl? Gone Overpaid lifer reps? Gone.

Only chance is if you are under 40, make less than 100k AND have a post graduate degree.

The hose is in, time to drain the swamp.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cahill u suck big time, failing to deal with bad ctl's, failing to promote us, your outgoing psa #' s have always been in the shitter but you made him a psa, people left the company and you didn't do shit. And then at meetings we have to watch you show us fn family trip photos, Jesus fn Christ. You've directed alright, directed the western phuckteer right down the toilet, put that on your resume. You'll be ok though, call your buddy Bruce at Sanofi, he'll hook you up. But wait, you already made that call.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough of the postings "JF", if you are going to post don't tell colleagues you've done so. This WF stuff is getting old, please stop. This is way above the DCO level it is at the board level.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It must have been a female. She can't stand working for women. Figures!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's get down to business CA, which ctl's are staying and who gets the boot. I'll start, Silva and Bosse out.

California replies only, starting a wagering pool, give bucks a square.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Silva may be out, but BOSSE STAYS

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are both not very nice. And from what I heard, they will run over anyone to get what they want. And they will leave you for dead.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another Polombo screw up, of course he left before this debacle. Good ole bruiser takes two phuckin pc reps and makes them ctl's! WTF? There were several rock stars with a myriad of experience and bruiser got his way. Fortunately those who wanted those jobs said "I'm outa here" and all are now in high level, high $ positions elsewhere. Merck is so screwed up in so many ways.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Double ef-u to Lance, enjoy scrubbing dirty toilets you rat bastard. Time and time again you screwed people over spanning over two decades.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel blessed to have never worked for Lance. I’ve seen him destroy quite a few of my close friends. I fear that he may survive this and end up being my manager in which case I don’t know what I would do! That’s my biggest nightmare.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post. It's like the guy was in jail or something. How about they got old. No one wants them so they need to speak out Now? There is nothing there. Sometimes I think they have weak husbands and bring that attitude into work. They get fired or forced out then cry and complain about nothing. If they just shut their mouths they would never have been in trouble in the first place. Most women who get forced out ot cut just overplay their hand. Just shut the big fat trap and we are not your no balls hubby. First step in having a successful career. The leader of the most powerful country feels the same way as all real men.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Part of the business

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d like to know who the hell ever hired Lance L. The guy is a idiot. To the manager who got him promoted: you must be a real idiot if you thought this guy had management skills.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bosses and Silva’s are great CTLs. They don’t put up with lower performers, nor should they! If you don’t like working for them, you are probably a slacker.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't know either of them but I'll take your word. Send them up to Sacramento to clean house and replace senior Lance.
    Talk to anyone old, young, male, female, newbie or tenured and all will agree he has always been a hot mess. This guy can't manage a toilet seat let alone a human being.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait until the useless moms are finally let go. Hope they are forced to sell their homes.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto replace these old bags with 24 year old college cheerleaders for 48 grand per year.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there an IRG or playbook for toilet scrubbing?

Lance