CA Rep & Management Culture

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2017 at 2:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A bit harsh don't you think. I will agree that 'supermom' days are over, either be a stay at home mom or an 8 - 5 office corporate mom. In pharma fantasyland the moms were able to do both in recent years, now many will have to do one or the other. Those lucky enough to get another rep job will quickly realize other companies don't joke around. You better be at your first office by 9 and your last call after 4, no shopping or hanging around the house during the day. The ride is over and your game has ended, Merck wins.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The house always wins.....Reps are hanging on for dear life to be placed, many know they won't get hired elsewhere. Who wants to hire a washed up, overpaid pc or hospital rep? No one. Target is hiring cashiers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gossiping moms about to get shi#tcanned, I'm loving it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I swear that if I am placed and have to report to Lance I will go out on mental leave day 1. He is a level 1 mess who I have avoided reporting to my whole career. If and only if HR allows this guy to continue his wrath I will sue. Reps have given me documentation on him for a decade, that should be plenty for my lawyer to go with. See you in court Smerck, I will bring everyone in from DCO's, current and past employees too.
    Case closed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really better mean it!!! He has ruined COUNTLESS lives!!! Why hasn’t anyone ever sued before?????

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is great. The idiots don't understand the big picture. When all of the dust settles only one thing will happen. They just won't get hired period. All this fake news they are creating will stop companies from hiring females. They become a liability to the company. Has anyone when to jail? You would think with all this stuff going on someone would be in the big house. Seems like it never really happened to begin with. It's not a victimless crime. There was no crime at all.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are in tra-la-la-la land. :rolleyes::(:confused:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck executive management has identified some problems with our culture. The following changes will be made:
    At the beginning of each month Midol and Pamprin will be giving out free of charge.
    Estrogen pills and patches will be available every day free of charge,
    We will provide therapy to help find out what the real problems are.
    If needed we will have instrumentation to provide electro shock therapy or even a lobotomy if needed.

At Merck, we care and it shows. This should fix the culture problems that we are currently experiencing. Now everyone is happy.