Cadence base salary 110K, lowly Mallinckrodt base 75 K !

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2014 at 8:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.... Glad I am on the Cadence side !!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's low even for Cadence. Must not have had much experience.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your an idiot!! Why post your salary?? Are you trying to make someone feel bad . 110,000 big deal!!! Your still a loser! BTW I work for Cadence!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sore loser Mallincrkodt rep.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mallinckrodt is going to have to bite the bullet sooner or later and give some decent pay, or they are going to lose the whole freaking sales force.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you offer to work on commission? That way you will get paid what you're worth!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would but the commission plan is horrible. It's pharma. Now after the geniuses at Mallinckrodt raised the price 140% good luck with volume increase!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, I am one of those lowly Mallinckrodt reps. As a matter of fact, I'm not even making 75k in salary. The only saving grace is that one year, my total bonus was higher than my salary. Not gonna be the case this year with XXR goals. Damn I'm a r***** for sticking around.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't worry. half the hospital team will leave by xmas praise god and the new hires will get paid much less. on a positive note all the new hires will be happy to be here as they will have missed all this crap. a year from now no one will remember this hell accept for the few remaining old timers who will be saying remember when ....
    God help me to get out of here and not be an old timer

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$110k to sit on their butts and complain!! Won't last long though...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've have it on very good authority lots of eyes are on the cadence folks and how much they don't apply themselves to their jobs. Never fear there will be changes coming my friends

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are changes coming and none of which have to do with how people do or do not apply themselves. You can label it that way but the business plan is to reduce expenses and increase revenue which they have said from day one. Expense reduction will come soon. I can only guess what that will include. Mallinmolly will hold on to as much business as they can with our help. After that you will need to be a big pharma person . No questions just do as you are told. I don't think many of us fit that category.

I have heard Sugh explain the price increase twice. Both times saying not a money grab and I for the life of me still don't know what is his actual explanation.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sit in my butt for a lot more than 110,000

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All these salary comments are total BS. Cadence isn't at 110 and Mallinckrodt is a lot higher than 75.

There are 2 assholes on here ( like the one who sits IN his butt) going back and forth talking shit ( that comes OUT of his butt)! Trust in yourself and just enjoy the comedy of these idiots trying to make others think they are hot shit ( both IN and OUT of their assholes).

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is hilarious!!! Truth be told Cadence is at least at 110,000. No lie. Been with Cadence from the beginning and many of us came in higher than that. There are companies that do pay well. Sorry.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go moron for letting everyone know your salary. You sons like one classy dude.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No sons but we are trying

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure you of probably by the pool! No self respect whatsoever

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a loser and always will be! It's too early for the pool. Gym first!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least I'm not on the Cadence Welfare Program! It's called integrity and hard work. Our country is going down the tubes economically because of lazy individuals like yourself who expect the world on a silver platter and offer nothing but whining in return. And guess what your kids will be the same way if you don't change your ways!