Cadence will be hiring soon

Discussion in 'Pharma/Biotech Comp - Gen Discussion |Pharma Sales' started by Anonymous, Sep 7, 2009 at 7:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check it out. CADX. PDUFA date is sometime in November. FDA site is a good source of info on start up sales forces. Go to the website and check out the managers. Read the finances and learn for your self

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is not a biotech company. It will be selling IV Tylenol in hospitals..verrrrrrry exciting. post this shit somewhere else.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, unless you are out of work, which granted many people reading this might be, who/why would you ever even consider a job selling this product?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought the very same thing initially - that is until I starting asking physicians about it. It actually is doing great in Europe and is a very safe option for OBGYN patients and children versus opioids. I think there would be a lot of use.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's doing the recruiting?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if ya aint ex Scios PRE LAINCH team, furgetabutit

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont know. Tom F, the ex sales vp of scios isnt there, a few of the RSD's arent. A few that I know, at least. Might be ok. That guy from lilly left his gig there to join. Like the PP said, sells a ton in europe

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the decent ones (like tf) aren't there, only the worst, most insecure, lush is there hiring his old band of thieves. May be a good financial move, but selling your soul ain't worth the $$

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's the lush? RSL?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very true. They are pretty much having a Scios reunion.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will there be IV acetominophen infusion clinics????? No renal issues, but watch out for the liver..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dipofi
    chelovitz
    schultz
    etier
    rsl
    et al......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

butler
    denato
    sharp
    cindy something training

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALL great and very smart people that make things happen.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are not ex-Scios, your phone screen by a lowly grunt working on behalf of his Director will result in NADA. All you will learn is how good they were at Scios. Hmmmm.....interesting that Scios pretty much tanked.

How good could this team be?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey idiot - You better get your info correct - Scios had one of the greatest launches in history...then they were purchased. They will be looking at TOP performers...not necessarily all Scios. This is clearly something you are not. So that little voice inside of you that says "Don't bother" - you better listen to it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn right!! I was part of the initial launch team. I made a lot of money at SCIOS a lot!!! If they emulate what we did, it will be worth it. The culture alone will be worth going over for, but if they do not give equity (which I hear they are not) then a lot of incentive will be taken away.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, yeah....the "opportunity" to become a cog in the overinflated wheel of JNJ would have only made my days on Earth worthwhile.

I'm really sorry I've never had the chance that you did. I don't know why Iam satisfied to have only been part of the teams at Celgene and Genzyme. And here I was abusing my imagination that we had actually accomplished something. I must have missed the monumental launch of a hypotension drug.

Please forgive me, Great and Wonderful One.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound more and more ignorant as you leave more posts. Where did you get the idea that it was a hypotension drug? Get your facts straight...you clearly don't know what you are talking about. This unique team started way before the JNJ acquisition and we truly did make a difference. If anyone needs to stop bashing it is you because you are completely clueless as well as green with envy.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just making it up as I go along to get you riled up. It worked, didn't it?

Beyond knowing JNJ bought you out, I have no idea and, honestly, couldn't care less what Scios ever launched.

Now go ponder why you are so touchy and try to have a nice day. :)

Don't be so quick to respond to people throwing daggers. Be comfortable in your own skin. Life is too short, brother.