Cadence will be hiring soon

Discussion in 'Pharma/Biotech Comp - Gen Discussion |Pharma Sales' started by Anonymous, Sep 7, 2009 at 7:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a loser is a loser

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, it is late, almost midnight, MT 10pm, pst 9pm, but wow, was that just what Cadance is:
    Butler, and the folks who went to Cadance, UCONN, both just a insult to what is a institution!
    Now please someone else please make the comparisons. You can bag on RSL, Dura Boy, DN, Gilead crybabies, Lilly(whatever they are), old Scios JNJ hags, the mother who wished her child to be so sick they would ask a doc to use a inferior product just to make her point!
    This is your final four! I have heard the big layoff will come before June, so April and May are the telling months. The Karma you profess will come back to the naysayers!
    You need pull through, you need formulary wins, but you have restrictions! you have crybabies
    and most of all you have TYLENOL IV!
    Wish you the best and the Phillies will be in the WS this year, I will bet on that before I bet on you doing a 100million in 2011"
    Peace to all!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go fist your mother.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got Debt? Sell 150 million shares and drive the stock price down..........that is what you advocate for your mother, your sick child, and investors. Great company!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like schorder is trying to make so dough before he sells......tries to sell...who wants that sinking ship?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stock price going south

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What going on here? Someone please let me know if Cadence is a good place to work. I hear they will be having a opening in the southeast area.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is 25 positions will be cut, but not replaced. Don't know # in southeast but been told it will impact all areas equally. hope that helps

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope that helps? You are a LIAR and just stirring up the pot. Now go crawl back in the hole where you came from.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be number 1....25 good luck pal and don't call people liars!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

also pal..your stock price going south does not help your situation. you are probably the fool who was saying they are getting 150k and so forth. no pull through no $$. so all of us naysayers are just full of it. i hope no ill will on anyone but a mirage is just what it is and offirmev is just that. give me my morphine when i hurt. best of you ff

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly you have no life for someone that doesn't even work for the company. No matter what you think of yourself or your intensions, you are just stirring up the pot and have no idea what you are talking about. You have no inside information. You truly are an idiot and a loser. You are no one's pal...just a loser...yes, you know its true. Thanks for the posts though as many have been laughing at them. You definitely are not a comic, but you are a joke.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out while you can!
    SOS
    Ship Sinking
    Mayday
    Fire
    SEast is sinking!

heard from Randy that the bottom feeders are getting cut off the tit just like the good ol daze

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Headed towards $7 then where?
    Your Pal

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are there so many haters on here? People like that need to grow up. Everyone is at risk in this industry no matter where you are. People took a gamble and took this job - if it works out, then wonderful and if not, then at least they took a chance. Don't hate on someone for taking a chance. In a handful more years, every rep may be out of a job.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hoffman and peacock

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Cadance. Cones is looking for you. Remember him. Hillis? Looking for Malan people.