Cadence

Discussion in 'EKR Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2010 at 12:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear Cadence will take most of the EKR sales force when their new drug gets approved.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm, let's evaluate a bit of history shall we?

- ESP sales force to PDL.... results?
    - PDL sales force to EKR.... results?
    - EKR sales force to Cadence... likely results?

Assuming the assumption is correct, I suppose Cadence must have a death wish.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Cadence had 2 approval delays already. It does sound like a great opportunity if they can ever get the product to market.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually the results were that sales dramatically increased from ESP to PDL. And then sales increased again from PDL to EKR.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I see.... an increase in sales trumps businesses going into non-existence where sales become a rather meaningless attribute? To wit:

- ESP.... dead
    - PDL.... dead
    - EKR.... essentially dead or requiring substantial life support

I guess I missed the boat.... can I sign up to work for EKR and get in on the great sales effort for their superior array of products? Please?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll bait... How many sales force/national account teams keep a majority of their market share 12 months in a post generic market? Please list the companies and products ~ "whitty"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll "bait"?? Did you per chance mean to say, I'll "bite"?

And is it "whitty" or is it "whitey"? Or maybe even "shitty"?

You sir are a classic loser asshat of major proportions!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To wit: ?
    Per chance: ?
    Asshats who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You sir are a pretentious twit in love with your own self-perceived grandiose witty posts. Eat shit and die mofo. Witty enough for you?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Golly gosh & gee willikers! You're not trying to hurt my feelings now are you?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps left EKR for Cadence? As of yesterday, three are gone for sure.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are more than three for sure.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, that's good to know as I didn't realize that there were more than three reps left in EKR to go anywhere else! Does Cadence know what they're getting?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You posts are boring...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they know...dumb question. The depodur rep in texas is great rep. President club a few times at other companies & did good here too. They took cardene rep from TN that was a depodur rep. She's real good too. The FL rep they got is OK, at least she's smart enough to get out of this sinking ship. They started sinking when they laid off real good people. Do you know of anyone that's not looking. A few of us up here are close to getting out, waiting for territory changes. I'm gonna squeeze everything I can out of this place before I go. They owe me! I put too much time here and they screwed up another company that had potential. The people running this place need to let it sink and move on. They should just go down with it. Who would want to work with people from failing companies. Everybody's leaving anyway, what are they going to do then? How many times does it take to go down a the ship before they realize they can't make this boat float.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear most of the reps that went to Cadence are not happy now. The drug is not selling like the company thought it would. To bad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's new? Better to get retained and sell solar panels!