Calibration

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ShIt show? Have you taken a look at YTD growth? The Northeast is leading with the highest growth numb nuts. Go back to your cubical Kathy Kobe and pretend you are worth anything!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its all one big shit show no matter how you cut it. If you have a halfway decent manager it will be bareable. If not, you’re screwed. Get your acts together RD team and keep your reps happy. Take the stick out of your ass and stop pretending like this is complicated because it’s not. Let your reps do their thing, treat them with respect and don’t try to manage them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calibration=Job Cuts.

It's coming overpaid one trick pony OBU reps.

Good luck

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for the advice, NOT

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perry thinks these are the best of the best. Totty gets to go to PC but his Zone is the worst performing. What's worse is the PC will be mostly gulf zone reps many are negative yoy while A & C zone are carrying the NBU. A&C zones are the ATM's for the other Sh!t zones.. A&C make the money D & E get it for doing nothing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you new here? Have you seen the market shares in the D & E zones? They’ve been carrying the load since the Vyvanse launch. The gulf coast zone has 8-10% higher market share than A&C zones even after launching our own competitive product. Of course there is going to be some canibalization when you have some of the highest market shares. And many states in zones A & C have a hell of a lot better access than we do in zone D.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This person should be fired strictly because of their stupidity.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NBU: We must always G-R-I-N-D. Get Up - Rev Up Sales - It's a - New - Day!!!!!!!! We need to be as strong as possible for our next owner/boss!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know if you’re a Ped rep, but I’m an adult rep in one of those zones (A, C) and the YoY isn’t what’s pissing me off. It’s seeing a P/VP Club filled with reps in the bottom for Myd in a launch year!

I have a tough access territory and finally get to launch a drug with access (with the savings card) only to be told NAH not this launch buddy, we’re overpaying for random goal attainment for ped heavy, Medicaid preferred territories instead of the the drug we want you to launch. I’m not at the top for Myd, but I’m doing a lot better than most reps in the D & E zones which is rare for territories in my area. But that won’t be rewarded.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spoiled pharma reps. all of you.

Waaahhhh, I have to do a year end review. Waaahhhh...

Get back to work

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok dip shit, no one is complaining about doing a review. Not sure about other divisions, but the OBU had RDs do calibration on reps and decide what type of merit raise they would get 2 weeks before we had to do our year end review. Everyone is upset because why should we write a damn word when decisions have been made. The process is just stupid.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a fuckin r*****. Do you believe that the comments you input into your YER impacts your rating and merit? What company operates that way? Numbers, competencies and RD observations determine YERs, not the comments of a dipshit rep who lacks self awareness.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok dip shit, you are right, but you are missing my point...why even ask a rep to write crap down and Shire acts like it's a big deal that we do this when it doesn't make a difference. I agree that whatever we write as a rep doesn't mean crap, but if you would pull your head out of your ass for just a second that was not my issue. Why lie to us, just tell the truth. You are the fuckinretard because you can not understand simple sentences.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kathy! Get a life! So obvious it’s you. Go crawl back into your cubical and stare at the wall you worthless slime!!!