California Is America's Rectum

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Sep 18, 2017 at 4:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is some funny shit. :)

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The feeble-minded are easily amused.?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot boy! Most of the passengers on the Titanic were having a good time until it struck the iceberg. A few short hours later many were floating dead in the freezing cold water.

It means nothing that you can find some happy places in Commifornia. But that doesn't change the fact that you're #1 in poverty creation and 44 out of 50 in financial stability.

So you're a happy bunch of fools.......for now! :p

5. Vagitarian

Yep, we're the #1 place to be happy, for sure. You're in the misery and obesity belt - enjoy it. :rolleyes:

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you're the number 1 place for creating poverty and poverty and happiness don't tend to travel together, fool!

As usual I have facts and all you have is deranged wishes.

I do enjoy where I live. It's a great place which is much better run than Commiefailurefornia! :p:p:p

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ca is a nice place to have a good time, but I don't think I would want to live there. There are alot of places like that nice to visit but you really don't want to live there. :)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If California is the rectum than the Mid west must be the belly button that someone forgot to wash while bathing. Damn :)

9. Vagitarian

Hard to get started, expensive real estate, once you get dug in, if you like it, you don't leave. You either like it or you don't. ;)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And more and more are not liking it because of the massive negative trends going on in your state.

And lots of people who do like it are leaving. Too expensive, too decadent, too much government regulation and too much tyranny. You aren't free citizens in Cali. You're a serf!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Midwest is a far healthier and better run area than Cali. People are actually free and don't live under tyranny like they do in Cali. And Cali doesn't wash its rectum either! :p

12. Vagitarian

Correction: The Jan 3, 2017 state Department of Finance pegged California's population at 39.4 million while the Census Bureau put it at 39.3 million, a 2-million-person gain from 2010. True GROWTH rate is slowing but population is not. This we view as healthy. The country is overpopulated and slowing down population growth is a good thing. The other states will realize this at a certain point in time. Meanwhile, we're out here having fun, in the warm California sun.

And yes, some who aren't successful have to leave. :cool:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, free to be harassed by bigots and homophobes. :) Basically haters in general. So retarded, "Is you Puerto Rican"? Naw bitch Iam alien from your Uranus.:)

Vagitarian likes this.
  14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! Yeah, you're stupid enough to count illegals! Having uneducated people pouring in many who don't even speak English is a great thing! LOL!

Meanwhile there is a net loss of citizens. And many are quite successful so you lied there too!

Here's an analysis containing the truth.

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/04/23/leaving-california-after-slowing-the-trend-intensifies/

As usual, what I say you can take to the bank. What Vag says you can take as bunk! :D

15. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, free to govern themselves. The people are sovereign. You are an idiot.

But not only are you an idiot but you and Vag have exposed yourselves as bigots. You insult Midwesterners irrationally so that makes you bigots.

And homophobes? Child, please! That's a silly made-up term to try to avoid having to defend the indefensible.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, but Vag thinks it's paradise!

He's the little serfer boy!

18. #158 Vagitarian, Nov 5, 2017 at 8:46 PM
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017 at 3:24 AM
    Vagitarian

I understand, not for everyone but very good for many. Had a buddy from Kansas who bought a house in San Jose for $110K, sold later for $500, moved back to Richardson, TX and paid CASH for a beauty w/ a pool, etc plus they had a hundred K left over and man did they have fun in San Jose. That kind of profit outstrips any taxes and crime? Hell, you find that anywhere - just have to pick a nice town. Manyy safe areas, very conservative politically. Remember, we gave you RR. :cool:

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is what it is, ass crunch lol.

20. Vagitarian

Liar, I never said paradise, I said it works for me and listed my reasons. I also said it doesn't (duhhh!) work for everyone. I have a good friend who lives in London, their taxes are enormous. He loves it, lives the life of Reilly and much better than either of us. So wtf do you care? :cool: