Call 1-800-RENT-A-REP

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ring ring!! Hello Innovex, may I help you?

Yes, we need 15 Rental Reps at $35K Salary, No Bonus plan, VERY High Deductible Insurance Plan, No Company Car, but a fabulous $200/month car allowance + No Advancement Opportunities and NO hope of joining our Pharma company as an employee...Can you help?

Suuuureee, we can!! We're Innovex!!! Woot Woot!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The contract I'm currently on is a little more than double that salary, $28,000 in bonus last year, company car and my insurance deductible is equivalent to the manufacturer I was working for two years ago.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post does not even justify a response, however for clarification....understand this - contract IS the future of pharma, Quintiles has some outstanding contract deals that pay very good salary, high bonus (my Q1 was $32,000), very good car allowance (I prefer NOT to have a company car - for many reasons,,,,figure them out youself), excellent benifits including dental and eye, with many different management programs in place for those who want to move ahead with the company. Get your facts straight - Jackass - before you attempt to post idiotic assumptions based on your own fear of contract taking your job. And guess what, eventually they will, just a matter of time......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. So interesting how scared reps have become of contract. Nobody is forced to work here and many of us are quite happy here. If it's not for you, don't do it but don't concern yourself with how others choose to make a living either.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which contract are you working on? How much is car allowance? About how many miles do you put on your car work related? After working contract, would you ever take a direct hire rep position?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Car=650, depends on territory, I like it but depends what it is.