Call Falsification wave

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2014 at 11:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one ever complains about the inaccuracy of IMS data when they collect their bonus checks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do...every time.

I think the more accurate comment is that "those territories who are beneficiaries of IMS inaccuracy never complain." My territory has multiple inaccuracies that have been raised dozens of time with leadership, yet nothing ever changes.

Do yourself a favor, go to the IMS website, and read about their data accuracy and methodologies.

You will be shocked.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would I be shocked? The data is what it is and everyone in the industry uses the same data source. Plus, no one ever gets fired solely for their numbers. The chumps that do get fired always blame everything and everyone but themselves. Complaining about the accuracy of the IMS data is just one more thing to shift the blame to. If you don't know that, now I'm shocked!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This reply makes no sense. Person was talking about just "doing their job" and NOT lying. Bizzare.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OR the manager wants you out so he can hire his friend to replace you. This happens quite a bit. If you feel you were terminated wrongfully by all means, file for wrongful termination with a legal expert. If you know, deep in your gut that you deserved to be fired then take this as a life lesson and find another job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did you lawyer up? Was it worth it? Could you prove your case???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you. Do you recommend this even if it's been years? I have everything documented. Was it worth it?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do they do for "calls" in Minnesota, Vermont, Massachusetts, Conn ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - however, know that you may not be able to keep your job, and Novo will try to settle quietly. It beats collecting unemployment...

All in all, there is life after Novo. Who wants to work in an environment anyway where they can't be trusted?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think we do???

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Invite the RBD to show you how to see the doctor?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's true that I'm a Scudders Mill plant, how in the world would you find out and out me? You are a dumb fucker.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This does not happen quite a bit. Ridiculous. They may want to hire someone better than you, that may be true.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another 2 fired on Long Island. One for call faking. Manager stalked out storage unit. How did you make a 9:00 call when i saw you at the storage unit at 10?

Let's go over this week's activity.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was fired on Long Island? I work on LI so it's news to me.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have managers and RBDs that want to keep their jobs too so they lie together !
    Make sense?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a SR DCS, I have it down to a science. My relationships are solid enough to get the required signatures spaced out over a day leaving me plenty of time to build another business in case. The money, car, and benefits for so little work is enough reason to keep riding the wave. My pod does ok every year and off the radar.