Call the Mortician....Derm has just died

Discussion in 'Everett Labs' started by anonymous, Feb 18, 2018 at 10:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AC's responsibilities are beyond her experience and ability...and it shows every day. How about that NSM...AC almost cried Everytime she addressed the sales force. Both divisions are suffering grossly because of it. If the President has any reference for top notch talent...AC will be gone.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an ex Everett employee, it's always fun to read the nonsense on cafe pharma due to it's protective wall of anonymity. Where else could a bitter, jealous, talentless, mentally unstable coward spew her midwestern fabricated venom about leadership? Hey hag, did you ever wonder why any place you go is miserable? I'll give you a hint, it's because you're there! Just leave already.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very funny. Protective wall of anonymity. This has to be Exeltis upper management trying to dismiss all of the chatter about their incompetence. Face it, new guy in, not MB. Maybe Spain is finally realizing that NJ, MB, BE...all look out for each other and never the employees. Eventually karma does happen. You may be able to hush up unethical behavior in the offices but you can’t hush it up on cafepharma.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think Chambers is the most effected by Fernando running back to Europe? The man crush ended without a goodbye.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find this post VERY telling! This was posted from a WH manager. It was this leadership attitude that created not 1, not 2, but 3 rounds of rep mass exodus from the Derm team.

Be careful what you spew from NJ. You are looking at another round of reps leaving. If that happens the cruddy sales we have will tank.

That is of course assuming that the division isn't downsized in October.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The street already knows what's coming down. Competitors know before Exeltis employees do. HR is pathetic.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that conference call was reassuring.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What would you have liked to have heard that was different?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So funny...what's the matter MC...You mad bro?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are on the Derm team, you need to take a hard look at reality. I speaking to the poor saps that were hired in the past 6 months. This sewer of a company sold you a bill of goods. Here is the truth that your RSM, AC, or NJ will not tell you: Derm WILL be downsized!

That is not intended to be cruel. Look at the facts:
    1) Ecoza is generic
    2) Neosalus is a joke-PruGen is kicking your a$$
    3) NeoCera will not sustain the profit needs
    4) NeoCera is not getting covered
    5) Recedo has thin profit margins

The Derm division, at best, broke even. It has not had any profit growth. Why do you think that so many reps have quit over the past few years.

Why do you think Spain gave the wedgie yank to FM's speedo? We all knew he was incompetent (MI EVOL).

Time to update your resume and vamanos!

ps to longterm Derm reps: You too are going to be downsized in the fall. Do not listen to CH. There are plenty of derm jobs in the NE if you look.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think Mike Chambers sent Fernando a mother's day card? I miss you mommy!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Derm lost another rep.
    If all Derm reps looking find work...no one will be left to peddle the goods.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dang, another one bites the dust.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even my manager is interviewing. During my last field ride my DM helped me update my resume.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t see any of the three derm managers helping you with a resume. None of them seem like they will leave anytime soon.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where did he go to?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your manager did help you update your resume, maybe they just don’t want you on their team. It’s their job to help make you successful even if that means finding success elsewhere.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the derm reps ready to become vitamin sample droppers? It's coming!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Derm Team,

YOU will RESPECT my AUTHORITAY!

MB