Call the Mortician....Derm has just died

Discussion in 'Everett Labs' started by anonymous, Feb 18, 2018 at 10:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least they have a lot of practice sample dropping co-pay cards and hand cream and foot foam samples. How is the Neocera launch going? Oh yeah, horrible!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no no no!!! We are fine under AC!! The direction from our DMs has been FLAWLESS.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk about the blind leading the blind...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GUYS THIS IS CHAMBERS, JUST DO YOUR JOB AND SELL, OK???

“BE GREAT TODAY”

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow. shocking

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As reported Feb 18, 2018, Call the mortician....DERM is dead.
    Exeltis lost yet another Sales Director.

Can't wait to sling PNVs!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not one to brag, but please allow me a moment to relish in a bit of "i warned you".

For the record, note that in February, I started this post with a prediction:
    Call the mortician...Derm is dead!

I predicted that there would be layoffs at the end of JULY. I am sad to say that my prediction was spot on. This week Derm downsized 2 reps. This came after AC left her role as NSD. Today MC announced his resignation. Derm is now down to a pathetic 20 reps.

Allow me to make more predictions:

Next week the 2 RSMs will be attending a meeting to play a school yard game of pick your team.
    1) at least 2 reps that are not in the NE that CH picks up will quit by the end of Sept. They have zero respect for her and are not looking forward to being micromanaged)
    2) At least 3 reps in the NE are quietly interviewing (most are waiting to join MA from DERMIRA)
    3) MM is also going to lose 2-3 peeps.
    4) for those that are left on Oct 1; they will get a happy phone call from the fat hr cow. See above thread from Feb that will outline how she will put your balls in a vice and demand you pay your credit card.
    5) the Fat Cow will be sitting by a pool in Dubai next year complementing her clever self on how sneaky she is....Or will she get a tap on the shoulder in Oct from SBD (Silent But Deadly or aka foreign CEO) who will "downsize" her?

Hey SBD... Please be our hero and take out the fat cow. Ask her to come into your office and let her know that her services are no longer needed. Be generous and give her 1 month of severance. And then deliver the deadly blow of an SBD fart.

Just think of the cost savings you will make by taking her out. You know she is making 6 figures w no college degree. Go find a kid with 2 years of HR experience that will take this job for 75k. With no fleet car. Think about the SAVINGS! Since that is ALL your are about!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Derm will have a mass exodus over the next 3 months

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

while I agree about derm, why must you call NJ names? I agree she does not know how to do her job. Why make remarks about how she looks. It's just really wrong

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hola Exeltis!

This is Fernando. Greetings from Madrid. I wanted to reach out and encourage my Dermatology amigos.
    Last week brought about confusion and sadness. I am here today, to let your know that I had a call with the FAMILY and everything is Bueno for the dermatology team. An announcement will be made on Monday that Nikki will be stepping into the role of sales director. Dermatology is safe and will be here for many years.

So go out and make greatness.

Loving,

FM.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The posts have abruptly stopped.

Exeltis finally turned out the lights.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The posts went from somewhat humorous to downright sad. Derm is a sinking ship. Even Rose knew when to let go of Jack’s hand.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some people like their cucumbers pickled...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If by Rose you mean Fernando and by Jack you mean JG then yes rose let go of jacks hand

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There have been a few JGs to come and go but if by Jack, you mean Jack, then I see your point.