Dismiss Notice
Links from our daily front page news are now being fed to this board. If you want to comment on any of the news articles, you can now do so there.

Calloway Labs Indicted

Discussion in 'Calloway Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Calloway Labs Indicted/Guilty

the state owns them those going to trial buried the money, will go to jail and those left will not have jobs as no one will ever do business with them as they will be guilty by association and nothing has changed since they opened in 2003. as an employee as of today, looking really quick for a job as they have not changed their practices, employees who figure it out quit or get fired.the stae will take years to figure out how much fraud id left and ongoing, damn the state took 2 years just to settle for 20 million and bring the owners to trial. The cash is gone. layoffs will happen very soon

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

caloway guilty

loser, think all states are not in the process

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is finally over, they are done with no credit or cash except for more lawyers and pr firms they paid off the key guilty ones to close up shop

http://www.boston.com/Boston/whitec...-fraud-case/2GFlaKr1VK8j2tUn6kd6GN/index.html

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dont they make drivers?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the poor soul who said on 9/2/11 that there were no studies to support confirmation testing when immunoassay screening is negative, did you ever bother to do your homework? There are actually several scientific studies to support that. (Even if you don't know your way around toxicology literature, some are even published in free journals online.) Many drugs and metabolites are missed by poor immunoassay cross-reactivity and high thresholds.

I suggest studying up on your field before making any more egregiously wrong arguments!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lets see - you must be from one of the labs that is over billing the poor insurance companies and the poor unsuspecting patient. I had a urine test done at a pain clinic with a lab that did 15 confirmation tests. I do not take any medication. My test was negative, the confirmation test was negative and my insurance was billed $1200. I think the greed by lab companies in this industry is horrible. The clinic told me that if they did the test with Calloway the insurance would have been billed about $250 - still too much but much more reasonable. The doctor got paid, the lab got paid, I got a bill for a copay and I don't even take any meds. I reported this to my insurance company - claiming over testing and unnecessary testing. The insurance company told me that they are looking into this practice. This is very very abusive.