Calls

Discussion in 'Shire' started by OBU frequency., Apr 12, 2017 at 7:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. I'm going above and beyond the call metric for my OBU docs. My manager, Steve Lankford, said I need to have a 7 call frequency. I'm shooting for noine.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sour? Sour? No more phone calls!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noine noine noine noine noine noine noine noine noine!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want you to go to jail!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steve from Florida is currently making noine calls per day and is at one hundred noine percent to goal.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imagine all the pieces of vinyl that bonus check can buy!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fa fa flohey

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My RD has become an "angry political guy"

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my ZD said do the neuroscience agenda first and only make obu calls after if there is time.
    I've seen to it that there hasn't been much time. The signatures I've got have been just that, signatures. I haven't mentioned the drug other than to let them know what they are signing for.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would suggest you call your manager at noine twenty noine tomorrow morning and discuss how much your doctors like Sonos. If he/she gives you a hard time, tell them that you have to go home to protect your trampoline. I'm sure they will support your decision with nointy noine percent certainty.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put the pipe down

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of pipes, I heard one of the OBU managers I think his name is Riley Martin could be getting laid off soon for promoting xiidra for "hiigh eyes" . His rep Salvatore Governale apparently snitched on him. Big mess.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steve is a moron. That's why he's a manager. Too stupid to do anything else.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the top ECP docs in my territory is Dr. Lester Green. I have tried several time to sample him. Every time I say, "Could I leave you a box of samples?", all he says is, Who, me?" Am I missing something or is it a ECP thing?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude my cock is gone!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Called on this one ecp the other day that was a total r*****. Her name was Dr. Wendy something, don't remember her last name, but boy was she slow; don't know how she became a doctor. She kept saying "yess" to everything. Do you need samples? Yess. Cards? Yess. And she already had stacks of them. So weird.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have so many calls to make I am going to be running around like a wild aminal........it is.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

says bigfoot. It is

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My RD is heading out on a long vacation and I can't wait! His best friend honored him with some sort of a spoon, now he's one of only 30 people to be invited to a destination wedding. He has no idea where it is, but wherever it is, we can't wait to see him go.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nbu here. Doing as little as possible, I don't care about some measly bonus. Will drop it for samples when it is convenient.

That is all