Calls

Discussion in 'Shire' started by OBU frequency., Apr 12, 2017 at 7:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You probably are the kind of guy who likes to watch horror movies and drink pumpkin beer around Halloween time. Do you make phony phone calls?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tried to call on one of the ECP's and explain the benefits of Xiidra. All he wanted to do was talk politics, and he was quite angry about it. I'm thinking of calling George Takei in HR and having him removed from my call deck.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tried to explain the benefits of Xiidra to one of the docs, but all he wanted to do was talk about politics. He was quite angry about it as well. He kept calling me a Troll. I'm thinking about calling George Takei in HR and having him removed from my call list.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I once brought lunch in for this doctor and his staff. He had asked me for meatball parma sandwiches. When I brought them in for lunch, he took one look at the food and said "I thought you were bringing CHICKEN Parm?" I said, "No you told me you wanted meatball parm!" He then took the long loaves of Italian bread and hit me over the head with them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pree-vailent

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i thought I would have my 1,000 ovation points by the nointh of this month. I guess I shouldn't have bought all the vinyl before I got my points. I'm still hoping to buy my 45 adapter necklace. Bye for now.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I go into this one doctor's office, and every time I try to leave he won't say goodbye until I actually leave the office. Is this normal?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These ECPs are crazy and or angry! I was waiting in the hallway to speak Dr. Alice the other day and when she saw me standing there she said "who dis?" She screamed at me for 10 straight minutes, calling me every name in the book! And then while she was in the middle of yelling at me the Restasis rep walked in, her attitude completely changed and she said calmly said to him "hiiii Fred"....I don't know why she is so nice to him, he's a strange guy, I assumed he was from Mars.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a fucking moron

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you one of our overweight and sloppy NBU rep? Could explain her reaction.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I have an experience for you. I walked into a doctors office to talk about X. He said aside from the nasty taste his patients were complaining about, having to keep a napkin in their underwear, due to leakage, was a major problem. Anybody else hear this?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know that guy! I thought his name was Eric? His partner is super hot, I think her name is Ophelia. Huge tits, got to be double G's.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These ECPs are starting to get frustrated with the amount of Shire reps now coming in their offices....I tried detailing a target the other day and this abnormally tan Dr. looked at me and said "where's Sal?"...he must be the ninja calling on the office now

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was the doc who kept asking about Sal really tan? I think her name may be Dr. Patricia.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of my targets keeps asking about Xiidras efficacy on asstreakz? I did an emirf but I was curious if any one else had this question.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any news on the new X dosage form for vaginal dryness?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager said she thought Vyvanse was a bit of a stumble for Shire. I believed her at first because of her major vocal fry. Little did I know

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've worked with that same manager before I was realigned! All he does all day long is tell long stories about his vinyl collection, and clear his throat all day long

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard his professional life was a "noine". Last I checked he was on station 99.9 in NY. I think they call him Tecno Beaver