Calm Down and Be Thankful

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, May 3, 2020 at 3:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m tired of reading threads about SUN which are nothing other than conjecture and negative. While NO entity gets everything right, here are some indisputable truths about SUN.
    1) We work with/for an organization who has never navigated a global pandemic.
    2) If you took time to read the emails from Abhay and Dilip, you would see what SUN is doing to HELP the global populous. Giving millions of dollars away by donating drugs, re-purposing some manufacturing plants to provide items which are in desperate need, etc. Side Note: While the majority of us are sitting around doing the MINIMALLY required tasks while collecting a full paycheck, other members of our SUN family are working tirelessly (H.O and global Manufacturing) to help us stay relevant and sustainable during this crazy time.
    3) If SUN makes the decision to furlough, they make the decision to furlough. Furlough does NOT MEAN anyone loses their existing positions. We’re simply put on hold, without a paycheck, until a future date in time.
    4) Remember, SUN is a privately held organization, owned by 1 man. SUN’s pockets are not as deep as other big conglomerates. While I can’t say for certain, I highly doubt SUN has millions of dollars earmarked to pay everyone under it’s umbrella a full salary for an extended period of time. Too bad there is no crystal ball to let everyone know when it’s, “full steam ahead”.
    5) Since I have worked here, SUN has been OVERLY FARE with bonus payouts and the metrics surrounding them.
    6) Despite what some of you may think, this organization DOES HAVE great products. I can’t think of 1 product SUN carries which doesn’t have the ability to go toe-to-toe with its competitors is all things were equal on the access fronts, etc.
    7) BE GRATEFUL!!
    It could always be worse. And who knows? It may very well GET WORSE before it gets better. That’s life though.

I’ll leave you all with this:
    “EVERY STORM RUNS OUT OF RAIN”
    (And the SUN, will always shine)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, I just threw up in my mouth.

Some valid points, specifically 1,3, 4. Regarding #2, strong disagreement there. While almost NO company of today has navigated a pandemic, this is a basic business-type scenario, it just happens to be rooted in disease/science. And so yeah we can donate some products, $ millions, honestly, it’s not even a drop in the bucket, it’s PR at the most.
    #5 Bonus: be real (and learn to proofread ‘fare’) you idiot.
    #6 ‘great products’ ... toe-to-toe ... are you serious ? We’re a generic company that has a few mediocre branded products. Where did you grow up, a West Virginia coal town?
    #7 Yes. There’s a lot to be thankful for but it’s not because of the Mumbai crowd. Or Princeton.

And ‘the SUN will always shine’ ?

I just hate the taste of vomit. I need to go brush my teeth.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your post holds little validity considering your not aware it is publicly traded. Its traded on the India stock exchange. May not be monitored by the SEC but it’s traded and they report their earnings

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. It’s a publicity traded company on multiple exchanges.
    If Sun was regulated by the SEC, Abhay would have been prosecuted.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think he was under investigation by India’s version of the SEC but he and he wife cut a deal and paid a fine to avoid ... what would likely have been a very serious punishment.

Ya gotta believe he was protecting others, including Dilip. That’s the only reason he could remotely keep his job given US performance.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, that seems to be the case.
    CEO's have been fired for far less offenses, so this one doesn't make sense unless he took the fall for other people and got rewarded. Pay a fine and bribe some officials, and it goes away.

Whenever it is brought up here, someone will invariably write that it was the past and we should forget about it. We know who that is.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You “reply posters” sound like a bunch of ungrateful morons who have a combined educational equivalency of a GED.

To the first remedial moron:
    1. Can you think of any pandemic which ISN’T rooted in “disease/science”? I’m embarrassed for you. Grab a dictionary and look up the definition of Pandemic.
    1. In response to, “...PR at most.” Do you not think every single Biotech/Pharma company (or any major company) has an intrinsic moral code of baseline ethics to give back what, where, and how they can when the world is in need? If you had half a brain Mr Scarecrow, you would be smart enough to use this very “PR” as a gift to present to your customers when the light is once again “green”.
    2. Did you brush your teeth after vomiting in your mouth? Were the bathroom lights on when you did? My guess is “Yes”. Where do you think some forms of electricity come from? You may want to consider a “Reference Check” before more arrogant and ignorant comments spew from that Scarecrow mouth of yours. That “West Virginia coal town” you mention is but one of the places you or generations before you actually procure/procured some form energy.

To the 2nd remedial moron:
    1. Do you live in India? Do you actually own stock in SUN? Rhetorical (go look up the word). SUN is NOT publicly traded in the USA. However, I will take full responsibility in assuming you knew what I was talking about.

To the 3rd, 4th, and 5th conglomerate of remedial morons:
    1. Can you PLEASE do us all a favor and STOP with the, “Abhay Bashing”?! Seriously. It’s getting REEAALLLY old. Are any of you morons perfect? Have any of you morons ever made a lapse in judgement? Whatever he did, or didn’t do, is NONE of our business. HE will have to answer to his truth....as will every single one of us for our indiscretions. Get over yourselves.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I must insist that this is the dumbest comment I've ever read.
    Did you go to school on the short bus?
    Please explain to the class how a public crime is none of our business.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go sit on a cake and fart

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally agree with you, what an idiot, probably reports directly to the “CEO”

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice to see even more remedial morons (or perhaps the first set) have decided to exercise their 1st Amendment right.

Addressing the remedial moron who said something about a public crime being none of our business. Just because something is “public knowledge”, doesn’t mean a person needs to MAKE IT their business. This incident has nothing to do with you, nor does this impact you in any way. Didn’t this happen over a year ago? You must be THE MOST boring remedial moron on the planet if this incident is still top of your grain of sand mind. You sound like an old HS football player or cheerleader who STILL reminisces over that, “one play” or “that time we won the county fair cheerleading competition”. Try tapping into something current and relevant, or go back in time to something which WAS relevant.

Whoever wrote the comment, “Sit on a cake and fart” just confirms my “remedial moron” categorization of all you reply posters. Thank you!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you sound like the kinda person who says not my president or cries when you see a MAGA hat.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've gone full r*****.
    Learn how our culture works before defending someone.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the last remedial moron reply poster.

I bet you needed to call a tutor to answer the CAPTCHA question, didn’t you?

Admittedly, POTUS can be a loose cannon at times. However, I did vote for him, I do support him and will vote for him again in November. I don’t have a MAGA hat. If I did I would wear it proudly.

It’s hard for me to dummy myself down to your remedial moron level, but I will try my best because I REALLY want to help you have your first, “AHA” moment.

We, the people of The United States of America, have inalienable rights. In this remedial lesson, I am referring to 2 choices you have in 2020.
    1) You have the right to vote for a new POTUS. Assuming you even know the date when this right takes place.
    2) Your remedial moronic self made a choice to work at SUN under the current leadership. Knowing what you know now,
    don’t forget you have the right to vacate your position at SUN anytime you chose. I’m serious!! A N Y T I M E! My 2 best guesses to the reasons you’re still here are:
    1) You’re too moronic to realize you actually hold the key to the shackles that bind you.
    2) You have no grit.

Have a nice day

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, goodie! Another remedial moron replies. It’s simply shocking how each of you get the CAPTCHA questions correct to allow you to even post. Do you call a tutor?

Please enlighten me as to WHICH culture you are referring to.
    1) Remedial Moronic?
    2) USA
    3) India
    4) “X”

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, stupid. Calling people "remedial morons" doesn't make it so when NOBODY agrees with you.
    I think he/she was referring to the lead by example idea we have here.

How can one lead by example when he has committed to what amounts to a felony?
    How can he talk about working ethically when he did not follow that example?
    Why follow any of the company's rules?

Why do background checks before hiring anyone any more?
    I mean, if I took drugs last year, and I didn't hurt anyone, it's nobody's business, so shouldn't I be hired?
    Right?
    RIGHT?

Go away, Panjeep. You've lost.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the last remedial moron reply poster on crying.

Admittedly, POTUS can be a loose cannon at times. However, I did vote for him, I do support him and will vote for him again in November. I don’t have a MAGA hat. If I did I would wear it proudly.

It’s hard for me to dummy myself down to your remedial moron level, but I will try my best because I REALLY want to help you have your first, “AHA” moment.

We the people, of The United States of America, have inalienable rights. In this remedial lesson, I am referring to 2 choices you have in 2020.
    1) You have the right to vote for a new POTUS. Assuming you even know the date when this right takes place.
    2) Your remedial moronic self made a choice to work at SUN under the current leadership. Knowing what you know now,
    don’t forget you have the right to vacate your position at SUN anytime you chose. I’m serious!! A N Y T I M E! My 2 best guesses to the reasons you’re still here are:
    1) You’re too moronic to realize you actually hold the key to the shackles that bind you.
    2) You have no grit.

Have a nice day

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is hilarious.
    Let’s go with the facts here.

The CEO is incompetent. What has he led or accomplished. Try to answer that one.
    Turnover is insane
    What’s left are people who can’t get hired elsewhere. Yes, you heard that right. Try to defend that.
    Abhay made a settlement to protect his wife, and likely Dilip and others from significant penalties. Very significant.
    Products ? Generic. What more can be said. The branded stuff ? Tell me how LD and Ilumya are doing again? Even Dilip’s wealth can’t sustain the market devaluation of Sun and the absolute failure in the US business.
    Changes are coming. Big time.

Tell the world one good thing about Sun other than the day you get out ?