Can’t take respiratory anymore, give it to Syneos!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2019 at 12:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As it should be and should have always been! They want to join a rep at a scheduled appointment, breakfast, or lunch, great! But the idea of shadowing a rep for 8 hours straight is outdated and ineffective. A manager can see a reps effectiveness during a role-play activity. The time has come!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FLLs will not allow the "ride-along" to die. They would literally have almost nothing to do. Think about what that activity means to their role. It allows them to "go somewhere and do something" on a given day. They get to actually write something in the form of a field contact report. It completely justifies their existence. As the last post said, a field work contact should realistically be happening about once per quarter. Even then, the calls they observe should be no more than 3. They day should consist of things like territory updates, strategizing about a difficult customer, and roleplaying. Ask any rep how mentally and physically exhausted they are after a field ride. Ask their families how stressed out reps are the week prior to the work contact. This model is outdated and is counterproductive. Let's see if COVID can help eliminate the "ride-along" as we know it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sick of selling Trelegy. It's true, a monkey can do this job. Increase in FEV1 vs ... yada yada yada. One inhalation, yada yada yada. Easy to use device and it's covered by managed care...sign here for samples. Ooops, I didn't COCO. This is definitely a Syneos position. Gimme a package and put me out of my misery!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gsk is the joke of pharma with your FLL’s and their forms they fill out in front of your customers. Beyond ridiculous.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive always been gsk loyal but to have reverse racism pushed in my face is inappropriate. Now if i hold my lazy team mates accountable,Im called a bully. This company is not on the side of the people who work hard and give the gsk a good name. Gsk now supports cheaters, the ones who lie and cheat daily and steal them blind. Amazing how they shoot themselves in the foot. The manager i have is the poorest ever. Gossips to reps about his other reps, refuses to hold his reps accountable for not working, sides with the lazy reps against the hard working ones. Gives ratings based on poor work ethic and because he favors them. This is demotivating. The RVP rewards the same reps every year for the trip because they happen to live in an area that has commercial access more than any other area. All the reverse racism going on in the company where if you are white you are considered privileged and should feel for it. How sad. This is all totally wrong. This company is going down the tube Fast. Idk how they expect to make it. All its going on to take is for the word to get out on the street this is going on and customers will write for the competition. Wise up gsk. This is not a good strategy. Stop demonizing your dedicated white loyal reps. You are killing yourself. As your rep and also your customer. The way you treat me determines your success and longevity!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's just called racism. Reverse racism is a media talking point.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a REAL talking point.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. It's also called sexism. Litterally all top leadership positions are female. Really? I'm curious, when will Hispanics get their due? Just sayin.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about Asians?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Native Americans?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pacific Islanders?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. GFY.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As soon someone offers an opinion that differs from yours they become an "idiot"? Typical leftest mentality. The hypocrisy of the left has no bounds.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when the left are shoved into a corner they always revert to gaslighting.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the Syneous contract over ??

16. Woody

Woody new user

I worked on the inVentiv contract in 2016 for Advair, I did good but all the GSK reps cried to their boss, that I was doing to good, what a bunch of whiners...

17. Woody

Woody new user

I worked on the inVentiv contract in 2016 for Advair, I did good but all the GSK reps cried to their boss, that I was doing to good, what a bunch of whiners...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Syneos Health BREO contract is over and some of those reps will become Embedded reps with GSK selling Trelegy & Anoro

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

77/100 of the Breo reps rolled over to Trelegy/Anoro. They’ll be in the field late July

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn. 6 out of the 9 reps in my district are Syneos now