Can’t wait for the fall

Discussion in 'iRhythm' started by anonymous, Jul 3, 2019 at 10:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't go away mad, just go away.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All in due time.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice. That is great news!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even better news when the leadership changes.....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they are changing. They are hiring good new TMs to add to the great TMs that are staying, while allowing coasters to leave. I think that's a great change!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear the pathetic leaders are on this site replying on a daily basis. You call President Club winners coasters. You are so out of touch.....it will get real for you soon.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't it just like you to make some kind of claim about what leadership is doing, when you don't know the facts? This is probably how you run your account discovery process, leaping to conclusions and running your mouth with out any facts or understanding. I never referred to a PC club winner as a coaster, although it us possible. Either way, your negative attitude is what I am calling out. I am not a leader, but I am embarrassed that you, whoever you are, are on my team.

Stop complaining and do something. Be a person of action, not a whimpering little cry baby.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Action you mean like a law suit to expose the corruption here from sales, marketing and false investment info ? Several of us are taking action sit back, wait and see. We certainly won’t leave before we have enough intel or hush money. You seem so proud to represent a patch that claims 14 days and you and I know it never stays on 14! Customers are getting informed to ask for that free patch if they have early fall off. Wake up this will not be good for profits and with the new codes this company will tank either way good things comes to those who wait. We can all wait now.....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Average wear times indicate that you are just a disgruntled ingrate looking for a payday. Good TMs monitor wear times from customers and provide QC to correct issues with placement. Others, like you, are to busy coasting.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You pay us 53 cents a mile and no questions asked. Of course we coast. Do we even have someone who looks at expenses? You can’t find a better place. Toxic culture or not.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol of course not. The finance department is also a huge mess with a similarly toxic culture (interesting pattern, or is this just the way the company’s culture is developing itself across the organization?). Try reading Glassdoor for insight to the finance team. There are some pretty scathing reviews on their leaders. Meanwhile, enjoy your tax free mileage reimbursements!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coast or toast! They pay for my lifestyle and others! Stop complaining and milk the mileage and expenses! If sakes and marketing VPs can spend over 5 -10 k on meals we can too. Just stay out the toxic environment. Ride Sally Ride!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree ride it and milk their expense account and mileage!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was thinking the same thing! Bitter losers that cannot let it go!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CB here. Thank you for the accusation that I am posting here, but this is my first official post. It was brought to my attention this morning that my initials were being thrown out on this page. I have already had a previous post about me removed by CafePharma, but I did keep photos of it for my records.

Should you choose to continue accuse me of posting here, my attorney is happy to get in touch.

"Look up always, look back never"

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure who all those initials are since so many employees have left. All I know is that the facts are this place is the worse and most unethical environment. I and several others are leaving to make sure we get the LTI we deserve. I am thinking that these posts are DV. I hear he got in trouble for some of the truth on here. All good things come to those who wait.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was thinking you can get sued for slander wait HR did just get an email from a former TM for defamation. So many HR lawsuits and complaints you just can’t list a few initials. I may just find out who all those initials belong to and contact them to look this post up. Glad whoever CB is replied to this post.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so right listing initials of a RSD is pretty low. Not sure who the others are, but I sure do know why they left with lame leadership writing on here anonymously. This is the epitome of a coward.