Can someone tell me if Lextron/AHI is still biz as usual?

Discussion in 'DVM Resources' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2011 at 10:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Specifically, is MM still around and is he still in charge of DVM? Does DVM still function as DVM/AHI?
    If so, what are your thoughts about the company now? Is it better, worse, or about the same?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like Lextron cleaned out a lot of the home office staff, and the field reps are miserable, so actually things are about the same. Everyone is waiting to jump ship, so the more things change, the more they stay the same...especially here. I don't know how they've done it, but they've managed to give AHI an even worse reputation than they had before the merger. Impressive!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are any of the old reps left out in the field? No one seems to post here anymore, is there no news at all?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the news is the same... Yes, old reps still at AHII aka HELL, I can't tell you a single person that isn't looking for another job. AHII sucks out your soul and that is probably why no one has the strength left to post anything because they have to get up every morning and work for a company that screws you over any way possible.

Let's see what's knew:
    We are losing Abaxis sales most likely because MWI will take the business even though they have a feeble attempt to "lock customers in" by giving them money. Upper management hasn't got a clue how to keep employees happy other than offer an incentive to recommend someone to work for the company for $ in your pocket. (I personally wouldn't wish this company on anyone!) FirstVet is now hounding customers yet again for generic items which if Ziller would have pulled his head out of his ass in the first place with Vetprofen, they wouldn't even be a contender. There is no communication, no customer service, no general sense of good business ethics. General sense is to collect a paycheck and not care what happens to customer, company, etc. Sad but true. Hummel will probably sell off companion animal because we have lost so much money and most of us welcome that.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how far down are sales from a year ago?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

about $5 million for companion animal

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ouch!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, I heard that MM got canned by Lextron. Pity. Does anyone know what that giant turd is up to now?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, did any other company in the industry hire him?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM now a vet consultant

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Much worse!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...hard to believe considering how bad it was 4-5 years ago. I hope all of you can find new jobs and the the F out of there! Do they still have ridiculous annual sales meetings in Dallas that are a monumental waste of time?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Schein will save the day!!