Can the Exec leadership stop reading CafePharma!?!?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Aug 28, 2018 at 10:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every single post I read that is remotely negative about Sunovion or it's horrid leadership is 100% of the time responded to with some fake response telling the person who posted it to "Leave the company" or "Email Dickhead David." When is someone going to save us... because right now we need fucking Jesus Christ who can walk on damn water to save shithole Sunovion. P.S. - Stop reporting posts that you do not like David, go back to you're tranny wife and kids who do not love you!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can claim "fake news" all you want, but this is your peer calling you out. If you're unhappy, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

We're sick of hearing you simply bitch and complain with your lunatic posts in multiple threads. Take a hint.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think and have it on good authority that the jerk Jon Coktoasten is the man to blame. He can’t be trusted.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I figures it was him! When will David do the right thing and get rid of Coktoasten. I for one say....send him back to Stockton where he belongs.