Can the Feds Nail the Billionaire?

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2017 at 5:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's anyone's guess whether the Feds will get a conviction (although with Trump pushing this, I think it's likely all 7 are headed to the slammer). But one thing can be said for certain........ it would suck to have the legacy Kapoor will leave! His huge donations mean nothing. No one will remember that. What will people remember about John Kapoor? That this fucking greedy old dude destroyed so many lives; those who worked for him and the people (without cancer) who got hooked on his shitty drug . WAY TO GO JOHN BOY! Your money can't buy respect. You had every opportunity in this country, but you blew it big time! So even if you walk free, your horrible reputation will never leave your side.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The few who died were already junkies that couldn't get high anymore off the pill-form opioids they were taking already for years. Amazing how these families cried on TV shows about their child who had drug problems for years and all of a sudden it's one drug company's fault.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The few? How many is that? They were already "junkies", and therefore are not worthy of mourning. Did I get your message right? Yes, I thought so. Thank-you, you've explained a whole lot about this story and the people in it. You give your worst secrets away so easily.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are disgusting. I hope you know karma is coming for you, if you hadn't already noticed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't know why the poster is getting crucified for telling the absolute truth. Crying about junkies as failed parents, spouses, etc. Seen it plenty on the revolving doors of talk shows and alike lately. The company is ZERO responsible this aborrent behavior. This behavior has been going on for hundreds of years. Look up Opium Wars.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, why is it hard to understand that you have to be on an around the clock opioid in order to take a TIRF product. Every single one of these patients have been on opioids for years. If they are addicted to opioids it didn't start with a TIRF. If you could see their patient chart and medical history that would be clear.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see what you did there.

And I like it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Titration is industry standard. A medication's ability to be effective depends greatly on proper titration. Start slow and titrate up slow to effect. Desired effect when dealing with pain, is dependent on collaboration between the doctor and patient. NOONE else!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The FDA had strict restrictions on titrating Subsys that were completely ignored. And instead, the execs pushed extremely dangerous higher doses that the FDA had outlined. The old management team made it a mission to get people on higher and higher doses on Subsys. All to line their pockets.