can we just have layoffs already?

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2017 at 6:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many pathetic miserable people conniving and bullying each other. They don't follow procedures, they batch, hide parts and do things out of order. It's the older people because they know the system. They know how NOT to get caught. They are nothing great to look at. And sometimes they just flat out say "I hate this place".

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most common subject brought up in gossip circles involve some form of conflict/drama. Most temps in my area quit within a month. When we had temps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, they will hire pretty girls. Hahhhhhhh.

New product that came out, used by a doctor, fell apart in the patient's mouth during surgery. 2 pins were missing.

Quality? :)

More like "Quick deadline get it out the door we need numbers not quality hurry uuuuuup!".

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread again. :D

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear RS & IR were let go today
    Are there any more gone or going?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please take this advice from me, coming from a person who used to work in that environment.

GO TO COLLEGE!!!!

The losers are stuck together and will never let up until you leave. Or if they die or retire first.

Just get an associates degree. Get out of there.

I'm financially free. I can travel anywhere, pay my bills online, be gone for weeks, nobody tells me what to do.

You can be happy too.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't even need college (although it helps) you just need persistence. Keep looking for the better deal. All the smart people in the world know this. The lazy people settle for less.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HahAHAHAHHHHH this reminds me of my first job I HATED. RIGHT out of high school, factory worker moving heavy boxes and there's this little group of black folks that were so loud and immature. Most days they left me alone, but when they felt like ganging up on one person, they did it. We were all young but I started to despise them. They were relentless when they ganged up on one person. They were loud and angry and they act like everything they do and say is cute. Some got fired for being too physical, or being late too much. Some quit and cussed out the bos, because they hussle drugs to make extra "bank".

I listened to my parents and went to college. Came back to my home town, got a good paying job, and now I'm surrounded by smoking hot interns wearing short skirts and dresses. Long legs, smooth skin, single....

I win. :)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be in production. You can't walk around? You need to tell people you're going to the bathroom? Yeah, that sucks. Hope you make it out one day, before you're old and miserable like the rest of them...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you're the lonely outsourced fired production worker posing as a rep
    Now get out there and dig ditches or mop floors you lonely moron.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I noticed it's usually religious people that do it the most. They think there's an invisible man in the sky based off of popularity contest and wishful thinking, therefore they are gullible to rumors and gossip too. That's based off my experience while working at all the jobs I ever worked at.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah okay boss, I'll get right on it after I finish taking my 30 minute $#!T.

13. I'm being serious right now, we can pull through these tough times. Think positive. So what if our products fail in the field, and doctors around the world hate this company, sales will go up. They just will. Do any of you have any coke left???? I'm all out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come to third shift. Nobody gives a f*** on third shift.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 week in, no layoffs yet?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I figure next to go is the West AD for C&CC. Her numbers are terrible and she hardly ever works in the field with reps. Doesn't even live in the region from what I understand.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With something going wrong every month this year, they need layoffs to boost the company up a little bit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers must favor the lazy old people. These idiots just walk around or stand around. Whether they talk to someone or not, they do no work. We never see them get fired.

wtf?????????

I want to get paid to do that. I don't want to wait a few decades though. I won't be here much longer. I'll quit before these old farts croak.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't see anyone finding these ugly people f*ckable. Obesity, skin conditions, horrible posture, older than dirt, the list goes on.....

"Hah, wtf."

That's my thought everyday here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because those types of (old) people don't retaliate. They leave upper management alone, and go after each other's throats. The young ones are the type that takes chances and do more damage. So they hire the old banged up withering away type.

That's my 10 cents.

Well, on second thought, it amazes me how many people can spend decades there after seeing it deteriorate for so many years. They took away the pension. They take away benefits every year. There's no legit reason to stick around.