Can we retire yet?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2019 at 6:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is completely useless ! Come back to Shire and help to communicate as to what is going on.
    Some key threads are being ‘blocked’ by such useless threads

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fascinating thread. I get so excited I feel like I have to change my panties out and I'm not a woman!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO. that was good!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I posted it. It wasn’t true. I was kinda making fun of the other posts bragging on their financials.
    The truth is, we have put the max in our 401ks since we started working. We are nowhere near a million. I don’t think it’s possible to do, honestly. We owe a fortune on our home but hope to get it paid off by retirement.
    Thanks everyone for playing the game.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

original poster here. Pharma, best part time job ever. Get a second job people!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is there a financial blog for this stuff. I feel so dumb

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Find a good financial planner

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Money Mustache is a great forum look it up....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

32 here, and 120k in stocks, 22k in bonds, a new house paid 20% down. I will retire at 40

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bucko you got a ways to go!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a huge issue if you are a male and refer to your underwear as "panties" unless you are actually wearing woman's panties.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a useless and egotistical threat. If you have nothing to do but brag / pretend ...get a life.

To the moron that started this thread, and subsequent morons declaring what they have.financially ....I DON’T GIVE A FUCK !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Husband and I both in pharma, mid 40s, 2 kids and have about 900,000 together including equity in our home. I'm told we will need about 4 million to retire to maintain our lifestyle. I don't think I'll ever be able to retire as such then

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't have bad habits, you can retire comfortably anywhere. However, most of you are spoiled brats and have terrible spending habits, with your 3rd cars and European Vacations. Grow up.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FU libtarded millenial. Oh, and move out of your parents home and get a job and a car. Lol

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't buy bitcoin

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you all need to have a plan!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Single guy 38 220,000 in 401k about 40,000 in checking account. condo about 220k, 105k equity. I would only Marry a woman that was financially astute. The industry is dying, no longevity. hope to get in 10 more years and then retire

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

honey child you ai'n't all that!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$40k in a checking account? Why not put it to work for you?