Can you even believe this?

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2020 at 4:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a shit pile!!!! We have a new thread because of the "strong activity" from others. Well Esperion "regional managers"-nice going. You turd asses-this place has blown up, just like the performance of BA. You will lose big time shits. And you'll remember what you did to everyone.

To you managers who needed to find a job before they canned your fucking asses, you'll be out of work in no time. And I'll be posting all over the place about you and what you've done. With names. Thats right shit for brains. KARMA will come back to all of you. I'll make sure of it.

We will be naming names. I have a feeling, based on the anger and vitriol toward this company, that others will too.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Count me in

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BA = bad ass, we are going to rock the market just like Lipitor did.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha
    Thats funny as hell

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if ESPN is the lipid company loaded with all the experts-including the guy who co-founded lipitor, why did they need to ask for so much information from candidates to launch?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t experience this during my interview. The manager never asked me who I knew, how many scripts were I committing too, etc. Regardless if I am offered an opportunity or not, I think being part of a start up with a pretty good base salary is worth the risk. The industry has changed so much and no one seems to stay anywhere long anymore. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear from the Dallas event.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure thing
    Let us know how the new job search goes in a year jerkey

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hysterical comment being that we ALL went for these interviews, including you. Looks like they made the right decisions weeding out the trash. Only ones crying on here are those that obviously did not get the jobs, and then, wow, suddenly the company sucks, the job sucks, the product sucks. Bet you didn't feel that way the morning of your interview tough guy. Move along class act. Sad that you keep revisiting the thread. You weren't wanted for a reason then, and you still aren't now.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I take it you’re one of the fools that did get a job, do you have an offer yet,...I wouldn’t be too cavalier about ” winning “ the position with this company. Time will tell as it always does, but I think you’re going to have a very rough road ahead, not only within the marketplace but also with the company... Definitely not a class organization

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats right shit face-I didn't get the job. And the company does suck because nobody knew how they would run the circus. And a circus it is. I guess we can conclude that since you got the job, that your a class act. Right on dude! Keep dreaming. Im not the only one visiting the thread either pussy ass. Ill find a job with a reputable company, with a reputable drug thats accessible fairy ass. No go sell your drug-assuming it gets approved-with your whopping 18% LDL reduction

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMOA! you sound like a child sticking his fingers in his ears and stomping his feet! So funny! I feel like I need to pat your little head and say "yes you will, yes you will find a job". Yeah - good luck with that!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMOA! You sound like a child sticking his fingers in his ears and stomping his feet! So funny! I feel like I need to pat you on your little head and say "Yes you will, you will get a job, you tell em". Yeah - good luck with that!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s put a stake in the ground today 2/2/20... revisit in a year. You might be ‘winning’ today, but it’s very early- the fact is many very qualified people believe they got pimped in the process, which they probably did. Understandably, these same people will root against you going forward. The facts are (and no I didn’t interview) this drug is pretty damn weak. OK it’s a new class, it’s still not as potent as Zetia- and it’s branded, and there are no outcomes, so if a cardiologist is adding something to a statin they will ALWAYS go Zetia first. Next up is the statin intolerant patient... well guess what it’s probably gonna go PCSK9 route if moderate to severe. So you are really left with the mild statin intolerant patient who can’t get to goal with Zetia alone. PCPs are not gonna fuck around with this too much, it’s too much work and they are lazy, , it’s a PA for gods sake. The cards are more likely to overshoot vs under; if they are gonna do a PA they want to make damn sure the effort on their behalf will actually get the patient to goal. So where does this leave your precious drug? You are going to need acid after pounding your head against the wall for 12 months.
    Re-visit 2-2-21; I like my chances.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you know how to post on CP with the same intelligence as you have with selling the shit drug, you're in trouble trouser snake. Like I said, lets see where your sorry ass is this time next year stinkpot.

I love it when guys like you come in and act like youre our parents. Real know it all Einstein.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Went to interview with this shitty ass company. What a waste of time. The managers looked like retired, cheesy game show hosts who were also coincidently all unemployed prior to this cheesy gig! What a joke!!! Are they really paying $140k bases with stock plus comish, Equinox cars and unlimited vacation for this Shitty ass overpriced crappy drug? This will crash and burn. Will be fun to watch it implode. They are paying biotech salaries for a primary care ridiculous drug that docs roll their eyes at you! Already spoke to a couple KOLS and they actually laughed.Patients barely want to pay for their generic statin let alone More cost for. 17% additional reduction? Ha. Good luck!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unlimited vacation = we don’t have to pay out when we lay you off

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow just wow is all I have to say. Appalled and just shocked. I felt really uneasy when I did the phone screen. Ended up calling it quits right there. something seemed odd but I have also had similar experiences with other drug companies with certain managers who have one candidate in mind who they’re going to hire and then they just interview other people just for formality sake. Next time I interview I will call that shit out and be recording it the entire time ( I’ll also let them know ahead of time). I don’t give AF. Wow just wow

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People forget these cheesehead managers have zero power and that shareholders own these companies it’s always some old stodgy white guy too

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going to be so fun to watch. Vegas rep already bailed after offer. Found out what was expected and sleeziness of regional manager. KARMA is so unforgiving. Much more to come CB

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is like Round 2 of Aralez only worse

Fierce Pharma released an article on the top 10 most anticipated drugs for 2020 and bemoedonic acid or whatever the F it is wasn’t on it, not even close lmao