Can you even believe this?

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2020 at 4:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s going to be more embarrassing to sell then Yosprala

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahaha! Yosprala! Lmfao! “It’s in your hands” remember that when AA is on board you know what’s going to happen.

I think a lot of people who post here aren’t necessarily people who didn’t get the job but people who just knew that this company was/is a joke. A few people I know were contacted by the DM, then after the strange interview, they bowed out on their own accord. I did the same. Something seemed off. Very off.

Then I looked at the board of directors and the management team and said yeah NO

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HEY LISTEN UP SHIT! GET IT RIGHT! I AM A REGIONAL MANAGER NOT A DISTRICT MANAGER

CB

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh ya that’s right regional manager, a way to give these clowns titles yet they’re just doing the work of a dm (approving expense reports, giving really dumb advice like “you need to close for a certain amount of prescriptions”...and other dumbass ways to “motivate” and “lead” a team...)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the district manger in the northwest punked me. Big time. lard ass guy who's had lots of jobs. you sold vascepa. Big fucking deal. you couldn't sell that. Now trying selling an even bigger shit drug

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that pretty much describes every regional manager AKA assistant to the regional manager in this entire company . What did he do? And he left amarin for Esperion??????? Lmao

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is that he probably had to leave before they got rid of him. He was so unaware of the business, and I mean clueless. Little experience in cholesterol. No idea of the business in this territory. I was lead to believe, like others, that I was the last 1 or 2 to be interviewed. It doesn't bother me that there were a LOT more he interviewed, I just didnt like the fake shit about how I had the inside track and it was down to the last 2 people. I had a strong interview. Punked me for all kinds of information. Strung me along for 2 weeks (after final interviews) before telling me I wouldn't be progressing in the process. And, he left the message on voicemail!

I really like the thought of being able to ask these old burn outs who cant keep a job for more than 3 years for their rankings and recent performance evaluations. I'm positive this piece of shit would have not shown me his. It was so low budget. Kind of like him and the suit he was wearing. It must have fit him 15 years ago when he didnt put on so much fucking weight. He was a clown, and I should have known better from the start. Even from the beginning it felt a little off.

Telling others about this, I've got the same response every time: "sounds like you dodged a bullet." You better fucking believe I did. Whoever did get the job will have a very difficult time in this territory. These physicians know what happened. KARMA BITCH ASSES!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any of us who were lead on and pimped for territory and target information learned a valuable lesson with these inferior interview process. Never again will I provide territory, managed care, targets, top 10 docs, first to try new therapy docs, competitive analysis, referrals of other reps for any interview ever again. I certainly won't leave any of this info with the hiring manager until I'm on a plane going to training. Lesson learned for sure. The hiring managers were very shady and dishonest looking back . So disappointed with the deceit and snow job the manager gave me only to leave a message through the travel agent that I wasn't moving forward despite the managers hustling me for weeks for information.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"...only to leave a message through the travel agent that I wasn't moving forward despite the managers hustling me for weeks for information."

How fucking sorry this clowny circus is and will be. For those of you who took the job, you should resign. Even if it means unemployment. Your name is now attached to them. How fucking despicable. What a bunch of miscreants and terrible human beings they people are. Good luck with you Lipitor type launch with a Zetia type of drug.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there are a lot of people using Esperion simply as a paycheck until they find something better.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For their sake let’s hope that is the case; I pity the fool that thinks this is a viable outfit going forward.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you're correct

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same damn thing happened to me. Lesson learned! Two other drug companies did the same thing to me and ended up hiring a contract rep lmao thankfully I BS’d my interview and lied about doctors etc so now they have wrong info to go on good luck SUCKERS! Joke is on you mofo’s baahahaha

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well then....3 strikes you’re out loser!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey listen up fuck. No, he got the bastards back at their game. I support this behavior. In face, I think there needs to be more of it. A lot more. You can go and act like the righteous church goer that you are and feel good about your false narrative jag off. Now go and try to sell that overpriced piece of shit drug for a whopping 18% reduction. Oh yes, with no outcomes either! Good thinking Einstein!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem a little stressed out. Guessing you are over your head in debt AND got right sized by your previous employer AND you didn’t get an offer. See ya you little fuck!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not stressed at all shit face. But you do seem a little disoriented. Debt? Right sized? No offer? You.re a whack ass that will fit in good with this company. I've got a new job making more money with a real company who knows how to treat its employees. Now go sell your Zetia-like me too drug that gets huge reductions of LDL in the high teens. Cardiologists cant wait for this drug squat cobbler!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah even if this drug showed primary prevention the CD’s wouldn’t write it. My guess is 2-3 rx’s per state lmao

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This drug will find its place. In a dusty, dark corner of the basement in some warehouse in Ann Arbor Michigan