Can you even believe this?

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2020 at 4:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a market for this drug, but probably about 500K in sales at peak, so not many patients, and certainly not warranting 300 sales rep’s. Short this Mthrfkr to $10.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it gets its niche, doesn't have criteria issues, managed care cooperates it could do 100 million. Lots of if!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming Alice in Wonderland

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right and managed care barely even cooperates for normal companies like GSK Pfizer AZ Roche J&J etc. have you seen the managed care goons at these companies??? The job is just a pure formality!!! They don’t actually DO much of anything to help with managed care. When will people realize this?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, that is actually inaccurate. We have a very good and active national managed care team. As we await the combination approval this week (!), MC will be aware of our 40% reduction for the new agent. Given our pricing, we will be the drug to go to first before PCSK9 because of pricing. Our team has done a magnificent job on the payer front.

I've asked to please stop posting the negative remarks about our company/drug. Let us who were hired do the job we can and just watch our growth. You'll be not only sour about not being chosen, but you will see the Lipid Company explode from exposure. Offices will love our representatives. Team: lets get ready to ROCK!!!!

CB

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you can’t take the heat then stay out of the kitchen... your market will be small. Cheerlead all you want, this will be a rout.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will stop the (truthful) comments once you admit to fraud from stealing proprietary business plans from interviewees. K?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drug will go no place fast. Leadership is weak and doesn't understand market. Reps currently hired are going through the motions as "it's a job". This company is in over its head. Spend 20 minutes with TW in South and you can see the caliber of regionals they have. I wanted to take a shower after the interview. Total loser and full of shit .Bullet Dodged!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership isn't weak at all. Our founder was a co-inventor of Lipitor! Not sure how you can say that. I'll take advice from someone who has actually been involved with the biggest launch in U.S. history. We know how to do it. Our team of managers were all recruited away from prior companies, regardless of previous posters comments. And they came after us because of our history of success. Our employees will be very glad they joined our exclusive team.

When you only have one drug to focus on, it's a whole lot easier to become the experts on said topic. We will be known as the Lipid Company. I've already heard this from cardiologists. Stay the course team. We will persevere. Onward and Upward!

CB

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One drug to focus on CB? Since your the official spokesperson for Esperion please post a PDF on your last 3 year business reviews, your rankings for the last 3 years. Like a chirping parrot here so please show us what a higher caliber Regional is or that retread TW. That guy dripped of grease. Your drug will fail. Big deal somebody who launched Lipitor is a co-founder. Thousand upon thousands launched Lipitor. Your team is already nervous and took the jobs because they had to.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah hold on ...he actually is not a co-founder. Do some digging-and not much. There was no co-founder. Bruce Roth was the sole inventor of the drug, period. They had no interaction with each other that I can see, not crossover institutions, etc.

Like everything else about this company, its based on a lie. Seriously. I can't believe there's not a lawsuit over his claims. Maybe Bruce would want to know that this guy is trying to cheap shot his way into what really happened and the legacy of the guy who actually did the work?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone starts investigating this scam. In this day and age with pricing of drugs this company is bound to be investigated. 300 bucks for generic remix zetia. Jerks !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what i cant believe is how this company board has exploded. we went from a no-name new biotech that nobody could even find on cafe to one of the most active in like what-3 weeks? and still going strong

yes please investigate if true

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are absolutely right. This drug is going nowhere. Docs are gonna choose generic statins every time. And for the statin intolerant patient, they’ll go with Repatha which gives a potent LDL reduction.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!! I got a call from a manager for this company and he asked me a million questions about the market in my area. Such as “Who would be the first person you’d call on?” and “Which cardiologists would you call on first?” Just totally pimping me for info. I was so pissed I never even got back to him. This drug is a dog. Mark my words. Layoffs in a year or two. It’s the pharma way now. So pathetic

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This drug won't make it. They don't have the data, they have an average to below average team as the Scientific Interviews were like watching Moe Howard and Shemp interviewing people . It was that bad. Love the comment on holding pen, Dmv because it felt like it .

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey CB-where's your performance reviews and rankings?

Lets see them

You wanted the top 15%(which you didn't end up hiring BTW), we should expect to have a manager, (even more so a regional manager) to have rankings in the top 15%.

Lets go barrel ass

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he was one of those wearing a suit that looked like it fit him maybe 20 years ago. little greasy looking too. other than that it was grate

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, and he farted during the interview. Little embarrassing. The other manager kind of acted like he didnt hear it, and then he had to laugh. Old CB-the farting machine. Hey, does he know about Confarta?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was hired in the recent wave of new hires. I've interacted with some of the team and we do have some decent people here. I've been disappointed in the management so far but honestly how many senior leaders in pharma are good anyways. In my career I can count them on one hand..I know this won't be a blockbuster as I know my market and my doctors. I'll be able to get some scripts from a relationship standpoint and was very surprised on some of the people who were passed over who were entrenched in their territories,the market, and relationships. I did tell the recruiter the interview process was terribly run. I will do this until something else comes along and make the jump but for now I need the job with young children and financial commitments. I would rather not say what part of the country I'm in as management is actively monitoring this board multiple times during the day which seems strange as I've never been involved even with a company that remotely cared what was said on CP.