Dismiss Notice
Links from our daily front page news are now being fed to this board. If you want to comment on any of the news articles, you can now do so there.

Can't stop the bleeding

Discussion in 'Actelion' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2011 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not good. If macitentan does not show a survival benefit, it may be marginally better than Tracleer (lack of LFT's issues), then what do you have...Letairis. I hope not.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything the Clozels have touched after Tracleer has been a bust. They can't complete a clinical trial to save their souls, and we keep having to listen to how much smarter the Swiss are in science than we poor Americans. They're so smart apparently they don't know how dumb they come off to the investors.

I give this place three months if the mac trials don't work out. Nobody will stand behind the Clozels and the investors will finally force them to sell.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The perfection of failure continues...

April 2, 2012, 7:46 a.m. ET
    ZURICH (Dow Jones)--Actelion Holding AG (ATLN.VX) is terminating development of an experimental asthma and allergy medicine after it failed in two recent late stage studies, giving the company's allergy drug program a major setback. -- Makes looming macitentan trials even more vital for company's prospects.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah, were just setting everyone up for the great trial result for macitentan. Or at least we all hope so!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn....you must have a double dose of that Kool Aid...or you're inhaling some Ventavis. We WISH we were the market leader. Our competitors are killing us because our business is tanking. Oh, but wait....we're just not working hard enough! What the heck do you think is going to hit from our pipeline?? If it looked so good, why is no one saving our sinking ship? Let's deal with reality.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait!!!!!! Dick straightener will save us!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maci hit endpoint! Bleeding stop! We may have a future!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome news for anyone at Actelion today. Any current employee that is not thrilled about their future or the companies future, should just leave. And for the former employees that post posing as current colleagues......thanks for coming and drive home safely! Cause you are DONE!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long until approval? Do you think it will be fast tracked even though there are two other ERAs? If not we have about 2 years until approval. Have we sent for approval yet? Can we hang on long enough? How long will there be a bb? A year or two? Letaris is killing me. One Tracleer a month is about the average in our district.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet another very nervous gilead person wanting to be with Actelion right now. No one from Actelion is concerned about the future, but you should be.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yay! I got a Tracleer enrollment! Yay! It was a Letairis enrollment to a plan where Tracleer was preferred! yay! Thats about all I get these days! That and pediatric! LOL

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice job getting a pediatric! Good job. Were they over 18 years old or were you promoting off label again?