Can't Wait to sell Thermachoice

Discussion in 'Conceptus' started by Anonymous, Jan 14, 2011 at 10:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true they are increasing the price of Thermachoice. I heard they were coming out with some up-grades and that is why they are increasing the price. I cant wait to be trained on this technology. I just hope they dont increase the price for the offices. How cool would that be, my first conversation will be about price.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would our company give us this old technology

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready to get your ass kicked. This product is complete garbage.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, don't worry, CPTS won't be CPTS much longer. You will know more at the National Sales Meeting this week in Half Moon Bay. CEO to announce how they want to have J&J on their side.

Tracey Moses resigned (VP, Consumer Marketing) for she knew this was to happen sooner or later. Greg L., CFO has become Board Member of a company in Irvine. It is all starting to add up, Accqusition on the horizion.

As the CEO would say, just be grateful you have job, even though you feel Thermachoice is lousy!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am glad to see that others think that Themachoice is pure rubbish! Only the inexperienced think this is a good thing. If it were so good, J&J would keep it, it is going to be a total disaster. Most reps can't even sell Essure, let alone follow up with the docs. What a poor excuse of a sales team---just reflection of top management----mud always slides down. The NSM should be interesting with everyone(top management) scrambling(as usual) to get it right. If everyone is so worried about women getting sterilized, who don't men go for VASECTOMIES! Oh, then it becomes a different story. Let's ask top management about this!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a has been company and they know it--Ric C is a complete morron who thinks so much more of himself than he should. Thermachoice is a has been technology and if J&J thought anything of Conceptus they would have bought it years ago----but the morons at Conceptus thought they would be multimillionaires and held out although Mark has made millions and I'm not sure for what reason on all of his stock options.---sorry Mark this is public information sweetheart:) Companies like this are sold on momentum--it's a story of multiples and this company is in declining multiples at this point and they think thermachoice will save them. Let it go boys! There are better options on the horizon and I'm sure physicians are following these developments. This company could have produced value for investors other than Kathryn T but that time has passed. The fat lady is a singing:)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have it totally wrong, my friend. J&J is going to buy us because we have office experience and with J&J backing we can make a stronger push in the office than EWHU. My EWHU rep says that they are launching new products for the OR, and they cant focus on the office plus Thermachoice is safer than Novasure in the office. This is the right time to partner J&J and Gynecare. We are going to have a great year. I hope you get your facts straight.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Walmart of Medical companies, is at it again . Don't get me wrong I own alot of JnJ stock and want every single one of you to go sell as much as you can . Does any one really know who makes Thermachoice. Look on the product and you will al be very surprised . So you should thank your local rep that you have access to at least a product to sell.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a former pharmaceutical rep---be prepared for the disaster which is looming on the horizon. Johnson and Johnson has absolutely no need for Conceptus---if you had been at Conceptus you would realize they tried this years ago and copromoting was a complete flop.

Physicians for the most part are doing Novasure in the office and having Conceptus copromote with the Thermachoice product is not going to change that. What will change that is as companies raise the price on the ablation and sterilization products and the incentive margin is gone they will all go back into the OR arena.

Know what you are talking about newbie.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, your facts are wrong because TC is NOT safer in the office. Clinical data proves that pain with TC because of pressure is significantly higher with TC and the procedure is significantly longer than NS. My balloon rep has lost a ton of office business to NS because everyone knows that NS has better results and patients don't have to go to the hospital because of pain.

Your facts are wrong, not a big surprise though coming from reps carrying that garbage. I'd rather sell screen doors to submarines than thermacrap.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right , but we have to sell whats in our bag, my EWHU rep is very down on the company and thinks it is just a matter of time before they sell the franchise. I really dont know what is going on, but Novasure is not the long term answer.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, u all don't have the big picture! J&J is about to get rid of Thermachoice for good so they needed a sucker company to continue to promote it while they decide what they really need to do to make it a slow disappearing act for Thermachoice. All folks at J&J who have been there or are still there are curel form of individuals. The lowest of the food chain. Like those things that swimp at the bottom of the ocean and just eat anything in their path. If you have had the honor of having to work at J&J or being managed by someone from J&J, u will know for sure what I mean.

Bottom line, the last laugh is on CPTS. They know what they are doing. The reps out there that have issues with Thermachoice always had issues with their lives because of how they have to work extra hard to make it in the real world. Just be grateful u have a job, and are given a product that can bring you commission if you work hard at it!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NovaSure is the long term answer unless any other companies come out with a technology that has as high of efficacy/amenhorria in a short period of time. Our new article combating all the NovaSure studies is a complete joke. I presented it to a doc today and he laughed at me!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Novasure rep! Love your belief in product, but can you say dialation, and when the fan does not close, this in the office. OBGYN;s deliver babies, not cause incredible pain in an office setting, that is why Novasure is used in the OR. Thermachoice is old and stale, but Novasure will be replaced by a new product or when bowel burns become common knowledge. Keep up the good work, and hope you hit your # at Hollogic

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we Novasure reps can say "dilation". We can also spell it correctly, jackass. We can also say "paracervical block" which once shown how to administer properly makes the "dilation" a no brainer. BTW, the fan always closes if the doctor is trained and inserviced correctly. The dilation will be a non-issue when the new device launches...until then we/I will continue to take all of your so called in-office business as we/I have in the OR. I almost thought the 4 minute TCIII had launched with the amount of doctors who were telling me they were doing a 4 minute cycle in the office with TCIII....come to find out that's because the patient was screaming from the intraoperative pain associated with blowing up their uteri with that crappy balloon! Oooppps!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Novasure rep is right on as Novasure has most of the ablation market. Only a few deaths are reported each year, and thousands of cases are done around the world. The fan on the device does not always close, because the procedure is considered easy, and the training is weak. Check out the Hollogic site, heavy turn over do to large quotas. This tird is 100% former pharma, and is most likely hated by his peers/accounts. Also: smart ass check out the Maude data base and type in Novasure. Thermachoice is crap, and I wish we did not have it, but you are a complete tool.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Difficult to have MAUDE submissions when a device is never used a la ThermaChoice. It's a function of market share, jackass! BTW, Hologic has only 1 "l" and "tird" is spelled "turd", you shit show of an excuse for a rep. Go perf some tubes with that Essure harpoon you loser!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, shows how dumb you are. TC had 2 reported deaths within the last 7 months so check YOUR facts before pointing a finger at the competition. Oh, and for every thermagarbage done, guess how many NovaSure are done? ALOT!!! The fact that you can even argue that there is an advantage for tc over NovaSure shows how ignorant you are. You may be better off going back to pharma you fool.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yawn

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep yawning you idiot! Today at the company corporate meeting where every employee gets to hear the CEO talk, it was mentioned that Thermachoice is a great option. Run folks, and run fast! The company is doomed and takeover is what the top execs want! Nothing more so they can cash out.

I am already sending my resume out. Can't sell the shitty device. Not right and God is watching over what we are doing to prospective customers. Even worse, to all the hard working folks at Conceptus who think all is well and a growth of 7% for company without real competition is good. It should be like 30%!