Car Complaints

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2019 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen to yourself. Just listen. Your company car is provided to you for YOU to work. The primary consideration is not to provide a car that you can work in and get your family around town and to Disney. If you can't practice decent birth control, then you need to get a bigger car, not BMY!

Quit your bitching you spoiled brats.

You are lucky we still give cars. You are going to love our monthly charge. You entitled Celgene reps don't know what's coming.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am always amazed at how many people thing its their constitutional right to order a van because you know the company is supposed to provide a car for their families, not for them to work.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am always amazed that this unethical sales rep job still exists. How hard is it for a doctor to read a label? It’s all the “other” services provided by the rep that “sells”.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GTFO with that bullshit. Reps can’t even hand a pen over or take doc out to lunch anymore. Surprised you could answer the Captcha correctly.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man- what is going on with all these psycho people posting about company cars. Sounds like a bunch of miserable jealous losers- what a bunch of whiny babies!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is wrong with you?? Man you got some issues.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

some of us need bigger cars like vans if we have 3 kids we need to drop off and pick up to daycare and be in the field at a reasonable time... it’s not about birth control... it’s not about wanting something absurd... it’s about being able to function and work appropriately... you’re a delusional dick head if you think it’s unreasonable to ask for a car to accommodate our lives to work smarter.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so, I work at Wegmans and I have 5 kids. is Wegman's supposed to give me a vehicle big enough to get my kids to daycare, so they can be raised by someone other the my family, just so I can get to work my checkout line in time? Wegman's has no duty to provide a car based upon my family size.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a benefit that some companies offer, and others don’t. Your point isn’t valid. You don’t work at wegmans and sign a contract for a vehicle. You’re also not in that vehicle all day long. So no, I wouldn’t expect wegmans to provide you a car, however, yes in this industry it is expected that we either are provided a car or can expense one.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anyone know Amgen’s car options?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we now comparing this job to completely dissimilar jobs? Why does the president get Air Force one and not me? Wahhhhhh

Every pharma company on the planet offers a car or an allowance, that’s why it’s a point of contention. If they didn’t I’d stay home and call my offices from bed. Am I entitled to a larger car? Absolutely not. Do many companies offer them? Absolutely. It’s worth about 10k to me in salary to not have to buy another car.. so I’m comparing cars just like I’m comparing salaries.

It’s very common to pay a fee for “personal use.” If I’m being mandated to pay the fee, it better be usable in my personal time. If you are going to mandate I use your company car rather than giving me an allowance, why not give options within the same price range? I’d hands down prefer $600/mo plus mileage. It’ll more than cover this shitbox Pacifica I’m in.... not too mention, it costs considerably less than my partners Edge SEL with AWD.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to get laid or resume taking your antidepressant.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are a woman, you need to stop having so many kids. If you have more than can fit in the Edge for the 3 minute ride to drop off your kids for someone else to raise in their formative years, too bad.

If you are a man, dude, you drive a van. And you are complaining about wanting to keep it. First, have your old lady drive the kids to day care. Second, be a man. Looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your moma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. You've been cheated. Man up.

You will take whatever we give you and you will learn to say thank you. It's the Bristol way.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a disgusting human. It is anyone’s right to have as many children as they’d like and takes a real man or woman to care for all of those kids. You obviously should have been swallowed Instead.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Solid advice!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And ship them to a germ infested day care, where uneducated staff making $10/hr raises them.
    We are seeing the long term affect of these day care kids with the mass shootings at schools.
    No home schooled child would ever be a shooter!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay at home mothers are a blessing. I watch my neighbors scramble like chickens with their heads cut off, getting 3 crying miserable kids and an poor infant into the car to ship off to daycare. The kids are always sick and it’s a shame. We are in affluent neighborhood and this trend has decreased. See more stay at home moms in last few years. It’s disgusting to see women basically working to pay for daycare fancy cars and high credit card debt. Single moms have no choice, I’m not referring to them.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, we need to shift this conversation away from car complaints and use this as a platform to revolutionize our cultural values. Since she when is money more valuable than keeping your children home

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo! They lease their personal cars and put down payment on credit card.
    Keeping up with the jones’s at the expense of a precious child. So sad!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst part is most are in hock way over their heads and carry massive debt. All hidden from view with the appearance their lavish lifestyle and material needs.