Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When and what type of company car do u get? Plz just serious replies

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's called a YARIS. But, before you inquire too deeply about the company car....you should inquire about all the strings attached. I'm assuming you saw alllllllll posts for mdl on cp. The ONLY option is continue interviewing while you're employed and get the hell out the first chance you get.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last post was from a former employee who is not a very good salesperson. It is not always a Yaris. Put the work in here and you will be rewarded. That is the best advice I can give you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the last post was from a person who should be a former employee. and, if most of the people's prayers will be answered.....she will be soon. ruined far too many lives, vt.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is this board so negative? I am starting in the new calss and very excited! I dont understand why people are so negative. I will outsell all you losers by march!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO..........this is from a mdl manager.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am starting in a few days and i am very upset to hear that the company car is STILL a Yaris??? How could you people be so mean to give a yaris!!
    I am very embarrased at the thought of my former colleagues seeing me drive a yaris.
    I was told during the interview that there were new choice such as a camry or altima.
    A yaris is the ultimate insult!@

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over your pretentious self.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there's always strings attached.....you've been warned.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get used to the lies. I was told I would have a bonus plan written out by the time I started as it was currently being "updated" and would also get a raise after 90 days. You can guess which of these actually happened. Someone seriously needs to start audio taping their promises from the start then sue the #$&* out of them. I would rather sell used cars in the ghetto for the Armenian mafia then work for this shady company. NO IDEA how they are still in business!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last post was from a former employee who is not a very good salesperson. It is not always a Yaris. Put the work in here and you will be rewarded. That is the best advice I can give you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last post was from VT who is not a very good salesperson. Read all the posts and if you still want to work at this hell hole you deserve everything that comes along with it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she wasn't a very good sales rep, reg mgr or sales dir.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great! have a great new year!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Os the company car still a yaris? What happens if you want to use your own car?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then you're screwed. you won't be reimbursed at what you should be. better yet........why don't you ask mdl. ask about reimbursement. does gas come out of the reimbursement. do you have to add mdl to your policy. i have never worked at another company where i had t do that.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get .34 cents per mile if you use your own car. No reimbursement for gas.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guessing mdl has a limit each month on how many miles you will be reimbursed? So if you drive more than they will reimburse in 1 month.....you are screwed.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's 2000 miles. You should be able to stay under that