Cardiva Medical

Discussion in 'Cardiva Medical' started by crushingchestpain, Nov 22, 2008 at 2:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. I am a big fan of the Cardiva products. I know there have been a few growing pains but this product will eventually be one of the gold standards in closure.
    Any thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

product sucks! good one reed daniels

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great idea if it worked.....waste of time for the staff and the docs. Close it and forget it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Product does not work and company is still struggling

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom Carpenter is the other side of this 2-headed monster

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tom carpenter is also on the shapemedical systems posts - acts as reed daniels - what a scum bag

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

contacted by a recruiter...this position anything worth exploring?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless you are without a job currently, or with a pharma company where you will soon be downsized, I'd move on. HIGH turnover here!!! Struggling to make this work. Probably getting low on capital and they are on their upteenth version of this device. If you fit the description in the intro to this message, then you could possibly use this as a stepping stone, but it's a 12-18 month gig, if you're lucky. Good luck. Don't say I didn't warn you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All those guys are complete douce bags, especially Tom C. They are unprofesional and will try to talk you into working for shot hole companies

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless you are starving, have no prospects at all, you can consider Cardiva, but just consider. The leadership is incompetent with no direction, there are only a handful of good people left that are trying to get out

They have lost their best people and if you ask any recruiter, if they are honest with you, they will tell you that place is a shit hole

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is Ohio rep

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

theres no Tom C. here

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

definitely reed daniels

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohio Rep was once a good guy who ran for US Senate or House...cant remember. He was a longtime rep and worked his ass off for the company and then they cut him loose. He should have won the election but some women held her seat. This story could be told all over the country with this company. Great Rep in Atlanta, a year or two ago, woman cant remember her name....maybe Chris. Clinical in Atlanta left on her own but it was a huge loss for this shitstain company. Carolinas, guy named Rob...great rep but a horrible manager and got caught in her buzzsaw. Rep in TN, named Mike got caught in the same buzzsaw....the stories can go on and on....stay away unless you are unemployed. I am good friends with a recruiter who told me these stories and talked me out of a position with them.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you Dave Potter for finding Cafepharma!
    The Atlanta rep was a bitch who should have been fired along time before she did.

Carolina rep was OK I guess, but funny once he left the next rep took the territory from about 40K a month to 100K a month four months later. So I'm guessing he underperformed a bit himself.

Good luck Dave with whatever you are doing these days.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Cardiva and it's normal recruiters should be prosecuted for fraud!

This company is run by unethical, unprofessional, hoodlums from the top to HR. It's a shame that so many promises are stated from what the product will do and how well the company is financially positioned (NOT). If you're thinking of working here, only do it if you're living in a cardboard box under the Golden Gate Bridge and haven't had anything to eat in a month. LIARS and CHEATS!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Cardiva and it's normal recruiters should be prosecuted for fraud!

sounds alot like Idev. Both companies carved out from those fox hollow buttholes.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they aren't foxhollow buttholes, they are foxhollow wannabees

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Cardiva Medical and New Catalyst 3

How did this sinking ship of a company get their new Catalyst 3 through the FDA when they have no data to run on? In fact, the drug/coating of seashell can be very allergic but yet the FDA didn't want data on this. Strange! Doesn't matter since this company will probably be under within year.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not Dave but I know this is probably Mark Van Fleet or some other douchebag hangon wannabe......eat shit and enjoy the ride on the titanic