caredx is a bad career choice

Discussion in 'Blue Earth Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Nov 26, 2019 at 2:40 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are considering this company as a future career move then my advice to you is pass. All of the positive reviews on the internet are written by someone in management. I have never seen this level of micromanagement. The work is boring and the pay sucks. The place is very clicky and people are back stabbers. Not a fun place to be. The only way they can sell their products are through a new data registry and get medicare to pay for it. Most clinicians on now on to them.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My experiences interviewing here reminded me of working in my own hospital where I try to keep away from all the gossip, backstabbing, overinflated egos, and much ado about nothing attitude and culture. Our floor is full of clicks where no one trusts anyone and the irony is we all have to work together within this type of culture and lacking leadership. Like on my floor only a few actually do all the work but everyone takes the credit and those that actually do the work have to remain silent or be labeled as not a team player. I’ll stay where I am at and no thank you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I

Does CareDx do personality inventory or skill set testing before making a decision to hire? It would appear to me that they don’t as the people I interviewed with especially the MSL was a total nut job. Where do they find these people? RUN don’t walk away!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Like on my floor only a few actually do all the work but everyone takes the credit and those that actually do the work have to remain silent or be labeled as not a team player" -- sounds 100% like Quest Diagnostics.