Career Ladder Promotions

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Apr 9, 2018 at 6:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any news on this yet? Perhaps postponed again?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no such thing as a career at AZ. You need to get this into your head and stop waiting around for a "promotion". You are a commodity. That's all. The sooner you figure this out the better off you will be. Find something else to do with your time. Learning how to suck up to a bunch of losers who think they are the smartest people in the world will eventuyally rot your mind. Good luck.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Use AZ for everything you can.... Money, vacation, education. You are not needed, Pascal doesn't want you, they only promote from outside!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The FSPP list (aka Career Ladder) list is out and an announcement of those promoted in our region was made yesterday.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Out where? Is it somewhere in nucleus?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the typical percent raise with these?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a 4% raise going from a 1 to a 2.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems everyone got 4%. Must be what was in the budget. POS company

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our region got a msg from our CBD

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4% is much more than I’d ever expect to receive from AZ and from my self-serving manager.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope that was on top of your annual “adjustment”!

This place is a joke. Podmate got a career ladder bump. We finished in the bottom 25% of COE, she worked the least, embezzled funds from her expense reports, and actually did more harm than good when she made sales calls. But who cares! None of that mtters!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have one of these in our district. Accountable for nothing but had ridden everyone else’s coattails for years now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not worth reporting. HR and DSM will turn it into a compliance issue against me. Drain the swamp.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the norm when working in a pod. Always blame your pod mates when things go south; never be the one to get blamed for anything. AZ will always support the pod system because it encourages the backstabbing people here to turn in their pod mates. Dog eat dog.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The longer I spend in this industry and with this company, the more I realize that most people at AZ are just stealing a paycheck.

I made a comment once, just once, to my manager about a coworker who had a negative impact on our efforts, and he rode my ass for 9 months nitpicking at everything under the sun. She is the most useless being in pharma, but is held in high regard by DSM and RBD.

No wonder why Non-oncology TA’s are missing goals in 2018. The wrong value system is in place, as well as the wrong leaders.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bet your useless coworker gets the credit when things go well and has probably thrown you under the bus behind your back.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Countless times. That is why documentation is key! Have reams of text threads demonstrating compliance and regulatory violations. When it comes down to a discussion of mutual separation, I will use these written conversations as bargaining power to make sure she doesn’t do this to anyone else.