Caris-Fox case decided - Martino and Halbert come across as scum

Discussion in 'Caris Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Aug 7, 2015 at 4:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

crosslaw.com/62480214_Fox-Post-Trial-Opinion-Final.pdf

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good for KF. ITS ABOUT TIME DH GETS A DOSE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE. IT DID NOT NEED A TRIAL TO KNOW WHO THE SCUM IS.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are disrespecting the individuals who helped build your growth and profits.
    Shame on you DH. The settlement clearly displays your attempted cover up and lying and shows your true greedy intentions. You will reap what you sow.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much will KF get exactly?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

probably nothing yet because it is being appealed

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As Halbert explained at trial, a successful Carisome product ―would be the largest product launch in the history of mankind.‖ Halbert 236.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was offered a drink of that kook aide too during that revival meeting. I wonder if he still believes his BS.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kurt Fox is an ethical and genuine human being who was not in this for the money but rather for the purpose and point. If Halbert decides to appeal, he will be an ass bigger than the ass he is in his true life. The money means nothing to him. Read the Bloomberg review and you will see what jerks Martino/ Halbert were in their attempt to fraud the IRS, they screwed the folks who go them where they needed to be. Kurt Fox believed in the truth. I do not care if I have to wait 10 more years for the remainder of my money. I believe in what Kurt did and support him, always have. He is the only one who had the moral fortitude and bravery to challenge the megalomaniac who ran the company we all worked for. Hooray for Kurt. David and Jerry: shame on you truly.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a true shame we who helped build and make a difference in patients lives, and assist with Jerry and David's profits get the short end of the stick. Jerry and David, I hope you can live with your actions. How proud you must be of your reputation.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True words. DH should be ashamed of himself. But if you have sold your soul to the devil it really doesn't come into play. Just a snake in the grass.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the jerk decided to appeal. Unbelievable. I guess when you have no soul, and guilty, it does not matter. Martino and Halbert belong in jail. I hope they go.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DH needs to park the Bentley's and pick up the trash on the roadside in rural Texas. I bet his grandfather is proud of him or is he just a chip off the block. Maybe Scum is genetic...maybe he can invent a test for it and use him for positive controls.:)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it hard to believe everyone is happy here with no postings since October 21. I guess the brown shirts are doing their job..

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks to Kurt Fox it looks like I will be getting some money come Sept 21 2016. I still remember Kurt being pissed from the second he saw the amount we were all getting he knew they had fudged the numbers. I appreciate him having the courage to fight for what is right and hopefully I can get a check that will help me!!! I left Miraca years back as the new Australian CEO was clueless........THANKS Kurt! I had no idea this was happening until the class lawsuit letter arrived a few weeks back........

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DH there is a GOD and he recognizes you as a cheat and a liar. Very weak little man that you are.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shame - seems like cash is never coming - Rust Management group is a bunch of scam artists - old internet cases show they drag feet over and over again and checks never come - just called hotline and now mid december has changed to Dec 28th and woman basically admitted computer screen normally says when it will DEFINATELy go out so another words this date aint happening - SHAME AND LAME - I want my cash!

19. CCT

CCT Guest

I just called and they are still claiming a December 28 pay out. Does anyone have any idea how much we might be talking about per-share?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$1.50 per share - don't know if then we lose a portion for lawyer fees or do we get paid interest? on 15k options it should be a 22k payout! But will it ever come? Rust Management keeps changing dates. Checks supposed to go out today 12/28 but from what I read I am certain when I call the hotline it will be a new date,