Carlos Aponte

Discussion in 'Talecris Biotherapeutics' started by Anonymous, Dec 29, 2010 at 12:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anybody tell me about this guy? I believe he was a manager.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carlos was a Santana impersonator in Vegas about six weeks ago. After getting a flu shot she hoped a freight train for Bakersfield.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my....These posts are showing the true talent at Talecris. I am so glad I got out.

There IS a better life after working with some of the most fake and immature people I have ever came across.

No other blogs are like Talecris. Congrats, you made your own company the laughing stock of the industry. Everyone on here has a hand in it, but you all bitch.

You all must be proud.......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Operation Self-destructa

Carlos began her career as a pinto bean counter in the Hanson stable of discontent. She then became a head tax auditor under El Mazzerati for a short stint. Then he was promoted to super tax auditor for state taxes reporting to dufuss nerd Thomas L.ynchmob..puff-apuffa!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He masterminded the restart of Colo Spgs (NOT) but he did always have his nails polished. No wonder he didn't want to go home to TX he was involved with a few guys at the center. His military experience brought all the guys to "attention". Management by threat never works in the real world Carlos, but we all had fun making you look like the a$$ you are. Drive that BMW into a tree at 120 for me. Oh and Happy new year .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy are you bitter!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must not have been held as a child.