Carlos Babini

Discussion in 'Vision Sciences' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2011 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone remember him and what he was like to work for?
    Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carlos was a complete joke at VS. He truly thought he could recreate his AutoSuture glory days there. His arrogance was unbelievable, he really thought he was gods' gift to women, but with his chronic halitosis, he wasn't too successful in that endeavor. In short he is a pompous buffoon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best boss I ever had! Most people who worked for him, including me are now running companies. Great mentor! Great leader!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

here is carlos talking about himself. ignorant fool.

5. Steve C

Steve C Guest

Carlos is the perfect manager. I worked very briefly with him at USSURG and he taught me more in 1 day than I had learned the previous 1 year. His brother Christian hired me and has the same attitude. Anyone who slams Carlos was most likely fired by him...I have never met a person who had nothing but praise for this guy. P.S. When you are working too hard and don't eat, your breath does get sour...happens to everyone you nancy.

6. Steve C has it right. I worked for and with Carlos as US Surgical for several years. His impact on my career was tremendous. Many, many others would mirror these comments.