Carson F

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2018 at 5:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish CF would leave the west. He sucks! I’m tired of watching him destroy this region. The VP role should have someone from Cardinal that actually understands what a channel means...CAH should promote someone that actually lives in the region and understands the dynamic; save money on expenses too.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. I keep hoping for a sign of something inspirational but there are none.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a truly disappointing thread. The last person who deserves this BS is Carson who is working harder than anyone in the organization. You’re looking for inspiration? What are you 12? You two clowns will be shown the door soon enough, the days of hiding and not producing are over.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True enough. Your days of not producing and hiding are almost over. As far as inspirational - you obviously weren't smart enough to get the pun since he always starts or ends his email with some quote designed to be inspirational. You are also not smart enough to see the "good ole boys" club in full swing now. Only reason he got the job. Now run along dear and let the adults talk.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re clearly one of the ass kissers I’ve seen kowtowing to this goon. Give me a f’n break, inspirational - one example of inspiration? He’s clearly so good that Medtronic let Him go. I think Medtronic figure if Cardinal was stupid enough to pay $6billion, might as well send the stupid people with deal.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WELL SAID!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree with the above post more. He is a total idiot. I've seen squirrels with better management skills and more maturity.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a God. He's someone else's problem now!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You spoke too soon

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigh... I know... I've only heard of one interview so far.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigh... I know... I've only blew one brown ho mo so far. Meet me on political board for man on man.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CF came in and ever since I've been making FKN BANK. I'd like to thank all of you West Coast sales gremlins for being loser degenerates - I'm eating your lunch!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol... making bank at cardinal.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's FKN BANK, bitch.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I woke up in the new ESCAPE!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll probably end up living in my Escape too at this rate. I love how he has no clue what is going on but no one is calling him on it because they don't have a clue either. The favoritism is so obvious it is shameful. With my luck, we will be stuck with this idiot after the "re-structure."

18. Escape

Escape Guest

Don't worry! Someone who has time to monitor and anonymously whine on a cafe pharma board for 7 months has a 100% chance of being a piece of shit salesperson. Bet they'll dump your bitchass during the restructure.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not whining... just stating the facts. I'm sure a suck-up like you will be out the door when they continue to fail. They will do anything to protect themselves including dumping your ass.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello,
    You have reached the West. We are currently unavailabe right now because we all left. We decided anything is better than working for this idiot. No inventory, no products and now, no people. Go team Carson.